Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now taking Yaz

I doubt you'll experience any serious, negative sides on Yaz. After the first month you will notice a more obvious difference from the Yasmin.

I wish Yaz had been around about eight years ago.

dirty~d~ said:
I doubt you'll experience any serious, negative sides on Yaz. After the first month you will notice a more obvious difference from the Yasmin.

I wish Yaz had been around about eight years ago.
That is good to know. I just wanted some personal feedback due to a bunch of sites I was reading where people made yaz out to be the devil. LOL
So far it has been great, no breakthrough bleeding due to hormone change, no sickness or anything. Only complaint I have is that my knockers are very sore. A few nights ago the only way to make them feel good was to push on them as hard as I could and just keep pressure on them. They feel a little better, not so sensitive and tender. Husband says it is because they are growing a little bit, that is why they are sore. I am assuming he knows more about hormonal changes and shit than me, so I will take his word for it. LOL

I was on the pill for a long time. I kept for getting to take it and finally switched to the nuvaring. I didn't mind the nuvaring but my libido went down the tubes. My marriage started to suffer. Then we decided to plan for a baby. I took that nuvaring out and conceived within two weeks. This is not joke or exageration. After I gave birth I went back on the nuvaring and again my libido went down the tubes. My OB/GYN said it was part of the side affects. I switched to an IUD a year ago and get period every two months for 1 day. I have absolutely no side affects from it and I am the girl who suffers from all kinds of side affects from meds. Mirena is the best!

Angel said:
Hello ladies, I am now taking Yaz and was previously taking Yasmin. I was having massive migraines and feelings like crap during the white pill week which means the hormone adjustment was screwing me all up. So my dr recommended Yaz due to lighter if any period at all. I start the pack tonight and am hoping this helps out a lot.
Are any of you on Yaz or previously taken yaz? I just want some feedback on how great it is and what not...Hell will I gain a lot of weight?
I loved yasmin for the simple fact that I did only gain a little weight which I needed but I never got too big and was never bloated. I wonder what will happen with these new hormones?!?
Thanks girls

i have the same thing, was on yasmin, switched to yaz, my "periods" (the hormone adjustment time thats completely unneccessary) become such a hassel that my doctor and i effectively decided to stop them all together. i have one every few months or so just to make sure everything still works or whatever. yaz is good with my hormones i love it.

Top Bottom