Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

So after my run tonight I can say that even at this dose Tren will affect cardio if you are not paying attention to what and when you eat. I mentioned in a previous post that a week or two ago when I experimented a bit with gonig low carb that my runs crashed and I experienced the cardio sensatons I've heard others mention they had with Tren. The last two weekends I was able to put in 15 and 17 miles respectively on the trails with no impact whatsoever. For each of the four runs over those two weekends I carbed up about an hour before the runs (typically a bowl of oatmeal an hour before with 2 Tbs of peanut butter, a 32 ounce G2 and a banana). All four runs went flawlessly.

Today I ate over the course of the day and included carbs in all my meals. However, when I went to do my run it had been a couple of hours (2.5-3) since my last meal and that meal had only included about 35-40g of carbs. The run definitely suffered.

It feels (and I know that's a tricky word to use but the only one I can think of that applies here) like the tren will use up any carbs left in my system for more than an hour or two and the result is me crashing on the run. If I've loaded up on carbs shortly before the run I can go endlessly - did 12 miles on Saturday. I just need to adjust my meal planning and training accordingly.
keep it going..time to smash someone goals..will be following

keep it going..time to smash someone goals..will be following

Will do. With the last few weeks of being able to experiment with food, carbs, hydrdation, etc. I feel like I'm pretty well in tune with what I need to do this weekend. The only question will be that of the sheer distance. I'm doing 17 miles on Saturday which is far and away my longest event yet. My longest ever run so far has been a half marathon (and that one didn't have the obstacles - was just a straight trail run).

Should be interesting. :)

So after my run tonight I can say that even at this dose Tren will affect cardio if you are not paying attention to what and when you eat. I mentioned in a previous post that a week or two ago when I experimented a bit with gonig low carb that my runs crashed and I experienced the cardio sensatons I've heard others mention they had with Tren. The last two weekends I was able to put in 15 and 17 miles respectively on the trails with no impact whatsoever. For each of the four runs over those two weekends I carbed up about an hour before the runs (typically a bowl of oatmeal an hour before with 2 Tbs of peanut butter, a 32 ounce G2 and a banana). All four runs went flawlessly.

Today I ate over the course of the day and included carbs in all my meals. However, when I went to do my run it had been a couple of hours (2.5-3) since my last meal and that meal had only included about 35-40g of carbs. The run definitely suffered.

It feels (and I know that's a tricky word to use but the only one I can think of that applies here) like the tren will use up any carbs left in my system for more than an hour or two and the result is me crashing on the run. If I've loaded up on carbs shortly before the run I can go endlessly - did 12 miles on Saturday. I just need to adjust my meal planning and training accordingly.

I got the exact same feeling about carbs and blood sugar levels from my previous Tren blast, which I just finished. I kept the whole time glucose pills with me and took them through out the day to keep my blood sugar as stable as possible (Thanks to Steve for great advice that I picked up from one of his posts!) That really worked wonders for me to keep Tren sides almost nonexistent.
I had been reading a lot about the intermitted fasting lately, and decided give it a try while on Tren. After a few days I realized it really doesn't go well with Tren (at least in my case), as sides increased, and overall feeling dropped tremendously. I felt very quickly that I needed to take carbs more frequently, and when I returned to my normal diet (high prot/low carb/low fat) and, although my diet has low carbs the frequency of intake seems to really have an effect. Now that I am slowly moving to cruise mode/bridging, I will have to try intermitted fasting again, and this time I believe I will have a lot better success with it.
To sum it up, I completely agree with you and have exactly similar experiences. :)

Keep up the killer work, Bro!
This is one hell o' a great log to read upon, will be watching through the whole show! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all for the great feedback. Its nice to know people are reading and enjoying the process. Gives me extra mitivation to work hard so tjere is more good news to report.

Along that front, I havr an update on my body composition. When I started the cycle my numbers were as follows:

Weight: 201.1
Bodyfat: 13.8%
Lean Mass: 173.4
Fat Mass: 27.8

As of this morning the numbers read as follows:

Weight: 200.7
Bodyfat: 10.0%
Lean: 180.7
Fat: 20.0

So halfway through the cycle I habe basically stayed the same weight but habe lost 7.8 pounds of fat while adding 7.3 pounds of muscle, lowrring my bodyfat by 3.8% in the process. I would say thats a pretty damned good first half.

I have said before that my diet was not very solid during parts of this cycle and that I had a couple of weekends where I ate way too much shit. The last two weeks have been on point and I plan on keeping it that way. I want to end the cycke at or below 8% while maintaining and/ot adding a couple more piunds of lean mass.

Game on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Good job dude, you're doing great. Good log as well.

Today is an off day to rest and recover for the race tomorrow but I am struggling to hold back. Have been feeling so good amd my workouts have been amazimg so its hard not to hit it. But I know I need to rest.

Sigh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom