Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

notjake11

As some of you may know I've been running a cycle that started about five weeks ago. I was running a log during the cycle featuring some products sent to me by MRSupp (Keto Burn and NuBlend7) as well as from Venom (transdermals and injectibles). The MRSupp products were all for the beginning of the cycle and now that I've completed that and am about to add some new compounds to the cycle I figured it made sense to start a second log for the next phase. The first segment of the log was here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...cycle-log-teste-eq-mrsupps-venom-1192073.html

The full cycle moving forward from this point looks like this:

6-16 Test E 400mg/wk
6-16 EQ 600mg/wk
6-16 Mast E 600mg/wk
6-16 Tren E 200mg/wk
6-9 Clen (tapering up/down)
6-9 T3 (tapering up/down)
6-9 Ketotifen 1mg/day
11-16 Transdermal Anavar
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-16 N2Guard
7-13 HCGenerate
14-16 HCG 500ius/2xwk
17-18 HCG 1000ius/2xwk

PCT:

19-22 Forma Stanzol
19-22 [URL="http://www.elitefitnessnutrition.com/UNLEASHED.-formulated-to-increase-free-Testosterone/M/B000YZ6X20.htm"]Unleashed[/URL]/Post Combo
19-22 d-spark
19-22 Keto Burn
19-22 Osta 25mg/day
19-22 GW 20mg/day

I may still adjust the PCT to include some of the newer products that have been released since I first started planning my cycle.

As I mentioned in my last log I have no more races/events for the next months so the goal is to shed bodyfat as fast as possible to lighten up and be able to come into my next race with as little extra weight on me as possible. Then after that race I have another extended break before the full fall season starts up.

My pre-cycle pics and some progress pics can be found in the previous log linked above. I'll be posting my next set of progress pics four weeks from today.

For training I've been doing my cardio/endurance/interval work in the morning 5-6 day a week and am 5 weeks into the Easy Strength routine designed by Dave Jones and Pavel and am lifting five days a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) - Bring On The Venom

So far so good. Friday was my first injection day using the full new cycle with the tren added in. The injections are generally not really an issue. The only minor complain is that the volume on the gear requres two injections so I've been doing both quads each day. I may switch to doing glutes one day and quads the other to give the quads a little break. There was a slight increase in pip on the side that had Tren but not bad by any stretch. Hell I did a 5.5 mile trail run yesterday and my full lifting workout after (which includes both squats and deadlifts) with no limitation at all.

Friday was also my first day using the Clen/T3. I started very low on both and have been tapering up over the weekend.

Tomorrow will start my first full week of the cycle with the updated compounds. My plan is to start recording my daily workouts and my food intake (total calories and protein at the very least) here to make me more accountable and share more info about what I'm doing and how the cycle is proceeding. I have four weeks until my next race so I intend to go at it hard to get the most out of this run and make sure I'm in tiptop form when that race comes around.

I wouldn't run the Clen. If your diet is in check, I do not see any reason at all to run it.

Are you using all transdermal or are some of those oil?

I wouldn't run the Clen. If your diet is in check, I do not see any reason at all to run it.

Are you using all transdermal or are some of those oil?

I used transdermals to kickstart the cycle the first five weeks. The ones I'm using now are all injectibles.

don't lie to me.. transdermals g2g?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

1. I ran a log for a client/friend of mine who ran the test and winny back when they were still more liquid (they are a lotion now). I wasn't being paid or sponsored in any way at the time and kept a log of his results. Look through my profile for threads I started and you should be able to find the log. My boy made huge progress and had fantastic results. It was his experience that prompted me to contact Venom about doing rep work for him.

2. I used both the Winny and Mast lotions as kickstarts for this cycle and absolutely loved them. Easy to apply and the results were killer. I have another bottle of the transdermal anavar that I may add for the last six weeks of this cycle.

The transdermals are fantastic for a cycle on their own, but for me what makes them really shine is using them as a kickstart for a cycle. Because they hit the system quickly you get almost instant benefits. When this cycle started I was taking TestE, MastE and EQ which all take a while to build to peak levels. By taking the Winny and Mast transdermals I was getting instant benefit during the first few weeks while waiting for the longer compounds to build up. Now that the lotions have run out I'm at full steam with the injectibles.

In the future I will use the transdermal versions of any injectible I do as a kickstart for the cycle. Hell if I'd thought of it I would have gotten a bottle of the Tren transdermal to use the first few weeks of injecting the TrenE I just started but the thought didn't occur to me until just now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds great.

I think I will stick to the pinning for the most part, that doesn't bother me. What intrigued me about them is the transdermal "orals". I think I am going to be giving them a try here in my next cycle. Either Superdrol, Dbol, and Anavar.. fuck maybe all three.

This looks awesome. I think im gonna use venom on my next cycle im the winter

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

Top Bottom