Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

Speaking of updates:

I did my long run today which was a good chance for me to see whether the tren would negatively impact my runs. I put In ten miles on the trail - didnt have to stop once the whole run amd felt great both during and afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Re: Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) - Bring On The Venom

N2Guard looks as though it is the best product they carry and I will use it with every cycle I do. My cycle mixed with N2Guard looks like a stack made in heaven. It's an all in one support supplement. I'll still use my liver supports as they are direct from a pharmacy and the best available but I wouldn't mind adding to the shield of protection that I currently have. Remember fellas, you need to have your armor on before going into battle!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to be a very happy man. What did you order?

GW and var so far. I'm going to place another here in a few weeks for test and some on-cycle supports. I am still planning but thinking I'm going to run 10 weeks of test around 300 and var around 80 a day. It's my first run so I wanted to stay basic.

GW and var so far. I'm going to place another here in a few weeks for test and some on-cycle supports. I am still planning but thinking I'm going to run 10 weeks of test around 300 and var around 80 a day. It's my first run so I wanted to stay basic.

GW and Var? That should be very interesting. I am jealous as i would like to see what GW is all about. I've read about it and I will wait to see what type of endurance impact it has as it would be awesome to improve cardio and overall performance.

Are you logging it?

I may. I won't run this until spring most likely. I'm on an Osta, S-4 run right now and am gonna add in the GW for a month. I'm doing a cut and getting ready for a grappling tournament middle of July.

Put in another five mile run today. Was a little tight for the first mile after yesterday's 10 mile run but after that was fine and actually enjoyed just going at a nice moderate pace. Was out there early today so I could get the run in before the weather got too damned hot.

In late August I'm going to be running an insane combination of events. I'm doing a marathon distance obstacle race on Saturday a little ways outside Chicago. That night a few of us are driving to Virginia to run a 10 mile obstacle race that Sunday. So I'm going to be doing this Saturday/Sunday run combination pretty frequencly for the next two months to get ready. The plan is to add a mile to the Saturday run each week and a half mile on Sunday. Both will be done at steady pace - not pushing for time but rather just getting comfortable with the volume. The speed work is done during the week.

Put in another five mile run today. Was a little tight for the first mile after yesterday's 10 mile run but after that was fine and actually enjoyed just going at a nice moderate pace. Was out there early today so I could get the run in before the weather got too damned hot.

In late August I'm going to be running an insane combination of events. I'm doing a marathon distance obstacle race on Saturday a little ways outside Chicago. That night a few of us are driving to Virginia to run a 10 mile obstacle race that Sunday. So I'm going to be doing this Saturday/Sunday run combination pretty frequencly for the next two months to get ready. The plan is to add a mile to the Saturday run each week and a half mile on Sunday. Both will be done at steady pace - not pushing for time but rather just getting comfortable with the volume. The speed work is done during the week.

Good luck with the running events. Def enjoying this log.

basic your first time out is always a good idea.you have tons of time to play around with dosing after you get your feet wet

just checking in on ya to see how your doing

Top Bottom