Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

So after weeks of planning I had my race yesterday. I did not manage to run the full 17 miles . . .

I ran 20.

The fucking course was 10 miles long rather than the 8.5 it was advertised. I still completed it twice and my time the first run through was better than I expected given the distance (put me right about the top 35% of the elite runners and one of the top 1-2% or so of the overall field). I'm a bit sore today but no where near as bad as expected. Today will be a "do as little as possible" day to recover.

I'll post more later. Time to eat.

Thank you all for the great feedback. Its nice to know people are reading and enjoying the process. Gives me extra mitivation to work hard so tjere is more good news to report.

Along that front, I havr an update on my body composition. When I started the cycle my numbers were as follows:

Weight: 201.1
Bodyfat: 13.8%
Lean Mass: 173.4
Fat Mass: 27.8

As of this morning the numbers read as follows:

Weight: 200.7
Bodyfat: 10.0%
Lean: 180.7
Fat: 20.0

So halfway through the cycle I habe basically stayed the same weight but habe lost 7.8 pounds of fat while adding 7.3 pounds of muscle, lowrring my bodyfat by 3.8% in the process. I would say thats a pretty damned good first half.

I have said before that my diet was not very solid during parts of this cycle and that I had a couple of weekends where I ate way too much shit. The last two weeks have been on point and I plan on keeping it that way. I want to end the cycke at or below 8% while maintaining and/ot adding a couple more piunds of lean mass.

Game on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness
that is awesome man! great results

how would you rate n2guards overall preformance controlling sides..

that is awesome man! great results

how would you rate n2guards overall preformance controlling sides..

I won't run cycles without n2guard. Plain and simple. This isn't exactly a beginner cycle as I'm running multiple compounds including tren and orals and I've had almost no sides whatsoever. The only minor sides have been some acne as well as some minor waking and night sweating since adding in tren. No blood pressure issues, no cramping, no other serious problems whatsoever. N2guard has kept me feeling good and has kept most of the dangerous and/or uncomfortable sides of these compounds at bay.

Hey what part of your cycle is transdermal? I'm thinking of running the test and dbol transdermal any experience with this line man? If so how long can It be ran for? I was thinking 12 weeks total with a 4-6 week kick start with dbol

Hey what part of your cycle is transdermal? I'm thinking of running the test and dbol transdermal any experience with this line man? If so how long can It be ran for? I was thinking 12 weeks total with a 4-6 week kick start with dbol

I ran winny and mast as transdermals. I will also be starting transdermal anavar probably next week. The test, eq and tren are all injectibles.

My client that I logged a cycle for used trans test amd winny and his results were what prompted me to use the products myself. I have no info on the dbol though - not a compound I have interest in as I stick with leaner amd dryer compounds.

I ran winny and mast as transdermals. I will also be starting transdermal anavar probably next week. The test, eq and tren are all injectibles.

My client that I logged a cycle for used trans test amd winny and his results were what prompted me to use the products myself. I have no info on the dbol though - not a compound I have interest in as I stick with leaner amd dryer compounds.

Okay cool man I remember looking at joes log I will take a glance back at it thanks man

I apologize for the lack of updates, but after a while it starts to get repetitive posting how great the cycle has been. It starts to feel more like pointless bragging than reporting. I came into this cycle with three goals:

1. Look good naked
2. Improve my endurance and run/race times
3. Improve my strength

As of this point, I've exceeded my expectations on all three fronts.

1. As noted about ten days ago, I've managed to stay pretty much the exact same weight while dropping my bodyfat from 13.8% to 10.0%. If that's not a pretty damned picture-pefect recomp I don't really know what is. All six of my abs are clearly visible now, skin is tightening up and every week there has been a visible improvement. I'm at the point now where if I wear a tanktop out in public I get stared at by most people, male or female. The goal over the course of the next six weeks is to continue the process - I'd like to drop another 2-3% while maintaining my lean mass gains.

2. In late February or early March I ran my first and only ever half marathon. Last weekend I completed a race/event of nearly 21 miles through trails with over 50 obstacles along the way. At six feet tall, 200 pounds and 10% bodyfat I'm not exactly built as a runner but I beat many runners and racers with far more experience than myself. I also qualified for several of the longer and more intense events later this year.

3. About two or three weeks ago I tested out my max on the bench press and matched my personal best ever at 315, a number I last hit 12+ years ago when I was still in school.

So again - nothing but good things to report. The only real negative I had been experiencing was some moderate acne but I'm currently 1 week into a low dose of accutaine (20mg/day) and it's already clearning up quickly. Some increased sweating and waking during the night from the tren and I have noticed that IF I get angry my temper is a bit faster than usual (but not out of control), but all are minor and easily handled.

So far so good.

I apologize for the lack of updates, but after a while it starts to get repetitive posting how great the cycle has been. It starts to feel more like pointless bragging than reporting. I came into this cycle with three goals:

1. Look good naked
2. Improve my endurance and run/race times
3. Improve my strength

As of this point, I've exceeded my expectations on all three fronts.

1. As noted about ten days ago, I've managed to stay pretty much the exact same weight while dropping my bodyfat from 13.8% to 10.0%. If that's not a pretty damned picture-pefect recomp I don't really know what is. All six of my abs are clearly visible now, skin is tightening up and every week there has been a visible improvement. I'm at the point now where if I wear a tanktop out in public I get stared at by most people, male or female. The goal over the course of the next six weeks is to continue the process - I'd like to drop another 2-3% while maintaining my lean mass gains.

2. In late February or early March I ran my first and only ever half marathon. Last weekend I completed a race/event of nearly 21 miles through trails with over 50 obstacles along the way. At six feet tall, 200 pounds and 10% bodyfat I'm not exactly built as a runner but I beat many runners and racers with far more experience than myself. I also qualified for several of the longer and more intense events later this year.

3. About two or three weeks ago I tested out my max on the bench press and matched my personal best ever at 315, a number I last hit 12+ years ago when I was still in school.

So again - nothing but good things to report. The only real negative I had been experiencing was some moderate acne but I'm currently 1 week into a low dose of accutaine (20mg/day) and it's already clearning up quickly. Some increased sweating and waking during the night from the tren and I have noticed that IF I get angry my temper is a bit faster than usual (but not out of control), but all are minor and easily handled.

So far so good.

13.8 to 10% bodyfat is awesome man, i would be very happy also

Last edited:
Top Bottom