Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

13.8 to 10% bodyfat is awesome man, i would be very happy also

I'm pretty damned thrilled . . . as are the couple of women I've seen the last few weeks. :)

The goal is to cut it another 2% in the next four weeks (basically five weeks after the last measurement). Aggressive goal but doable if I dial it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty damned thrilled . . . as are the couple of women I've seen the last few weeks. :)

The goal is to cut it another 2% in the next four weeks (basically five weeks after the last measurement). Aggressive goal but doable if I dial it in.

Can you give us an update on your diet and cycle .. Like dosages and macros ?

Can you give us an update on your diet and cycle .. Like dosages and macros ?

Absolutely.

The last 4-6 weeks I have really been FAR better with my diet. As anyone who has read my logs over the last 8 months knows that is my weakpoint - I tend to be really good during the week and then have a 2 day cheat that undoes a good amount of that hard work. I've still made a TON of progress over the last 8 months, but not as much as I could have.

For the last two months really I've been having roughly one cheat day every other week. For example, my last race was on Saturday the 30th and I let loose, but didn't completely blow out, Saturday evening and Sunday (running 20+ miles of hills, woods, trails and obstacles builds an appetite). Since then I have been back to perfectly clean eating - didn't have so much as a burger or hot dog the entire four day holiday weekend.

As for macros I generally only track two numbers with my diet - calories and protein. Early in the cycle I was generally aiming for about 2000 cals a day with 300 grams of protein. With the increased intensity of my training for races (roughly 30+ miles a week of trail running) I have upped that to roughly 2500-3000 per day depending on the day and 325-350 grams of protein. Other calories come from whole oats, sweet potatoes, fruits, veg and some healthy fats like flax seed oil and about 2 TBS/day of peanut butter.

As for the cycle itself I am currently taking:

TestE 350/wk
EQ 600/wk
TrenE 250/wk

I was takign MastE at 600/wk but the sheer volume of oil was getting to me. The above three compounds require one 2.5cc injection twice a week. The MastE is only dosed at 100/ml and was an entire 3cc shot in and of itself. Basically that one compound was more than doubling my weekly oil volume. So I dropped that when I added in the tren.

I may try to up the TrenE a little bit to 300/wk and lower the TestE to 250/wk to shift the balance a little bit and try the Tren dosed higher than Test. Would love feedback on this if anyone has read this far.

I have some anavar trandermal and may add that in starting this week. Before I do I need to get some taurine powder from MR Supps. I know from experience last year that Var gives me pumps in lower legs and lower back if I don't take in a good amount of taurine with it and those kinds of pumps aren't something I can have with my training. Last run I took it at 10g/day split half in the morning and half later in the day. Just have to wait for payday to order it - money is TIGHT at the moment.

Awesome feedback thx for the reply:) I have some EQ on the way and am looking at running something similar except with the test at around 200mgs/week and proviron and anavar. I don't do a ton of long distance running but I do alot of sprints intervals and trail /
Hill running and hiking so it's nice reading this long and getting a good idea of how this cycle is working for you. I too am 6'0 about 205 and 10% bf. do you notice any joint issues running at that body weight and has the Eq helped at all with this? Keep up the good work btw!

I am 6' even and just a hair over 200 and I havent had any joint issues on cycle, even when I ran winny earlier in the cycle. My runs are all on trails as well so similar cinditiins.

Hadnt thought about proviron - might be worth considerimg with the anavar to close out the cycle. What are yiyr thoughts on that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

I am 6' even and just a hair over 200 and I havent had any joint issues on cycle, even when I ran winny earlier in the cycle. My runs are all on trails as well so similar cinditiins.

Hadnt thought about proviron - might be worth considerimg with the anavar to close out the cycle. What are yiyr thoughts on that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Well proviron is very mild and for me works awesome for boosting libido :) stacked with anavar is a solid choice as you get the dht from proviron and whatnot.. Both proviron and anavar have been proven to reduce fat and I find when run together my abs always get rock solid skin tight, " supposedly" both compounds target belly fat but I don't know how true of a statement that really is, but give it a shot I think you will like it :D

Well proviron is very mild and for me works awesome for boosting libido :) stacked with anavar is a solid choice as you get the dht from proviron and whatnot.. Both proviron and anavar have been proven to reduce fat and I find when run together my abs always get rock solid skin tight, " supposedly" both compounds target belly fat but I don't know how true of a statement that really is, but give it a shot I think you will like it :D

Any issues with pumps on Proviron in your experience?

Top Bottom