Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) -

Re: Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) - Bring On The Venom

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been a hectic week.

The cycle is going fantastic. As I mentioned in last updates my runs have been great and my lifting sessions this week have been even better. I'm eating in a calorie deficit (2000 cals a day) and my strength is still continuing to climb steadily. Last time I weighed myself I was 198 pounds and yesterday I did the full 5x5 sets/reps for 240 on bench, 200 on incline and 150 on seated barbell press. The latter two are PRs for me at that set/rep range.

I'm also leaning out nicely as noted by the drop in weight. I've been steadily lowering the test dose and realized that even with my other compounds it definitely had me holding some extra water. I may follow Steve's lead and drop the test entirely to see how that works out.

The other good news is that my HCGenerate came in on Wednesday. I have definitely had some shrinkage so I double dosed the HCGenerate the first two days and already the boys are bigger and fuller. I'll probably continue the double dose for a couple more days and then go back to normal dosing.

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend of training. Before I get to that though I have to comment on the HCGenerate.

Anyone that says that HCGen isn't worth the price clearly hasn't used it. After nearly eight weeks of being on a pretty intense cycle my libido was still sky high and things were working fantastic, but my balls were definitely shrinking. I was basically walking around with slighly oversized raisins. A few days of double dosing HCGenerate and my boys are back to their normal size and swinging low. And after just having a visit with a female friend I can say that the payload had definitely increased as well. I have used lots of NTBM products and have always been pleased with them, but this amazed even me. Literally just a few days undid 8 weeks of shrinkage.

Back to my workouts:

In order to prep for a race combo I'm running in late August that consists of a full marathon distance obstacle/trail/mud race on Saturday followed by another 8+ mile event the next day, I've been doing a Saturday/Sunday combination run. Last week I did 10 miles on Saturday and 5 on Sunday. I completed that full 10 without stopping but had to walk/run the last two miles on Sunday. I set out yesterday with the goal of adding another mile onto my long run and ended up mistakely doing 11.6 instead of 11. I was so in the zone that I didn't check my gps watch and didn't realize I'd gone the extra distance. I also ran it at a faster mile/min pace than the week before. This morning I set out with a goal of doing 5.5 miles and wanted to see if I could do it without stopping this time. Mission accomplished. It wasn't as effortless as yesterday but I completed it and again did it at a better pace than the previous week.

So I put in over 17 miles on the trails and these trails have some decent hills. However, that wasn't enough. A couple of hours after my run today I was feeling pumped up and antsy and needed to DO something. So I changed and went to the gym and just absolutely annihilated my chest and shoulders. I had been doing a 5x5 the last couple of weeks but today I changed it up and did a variety of different things to just hammer it home. Some exerices I did high reps, others low, some long rests, others almost none, dumbells, barbells, incline/flat/decline, etc. My arms/hands were still shaking an hour later when I was eating.

The upcoming week is going to be a bit different training wise. I have my next race, an 8-9 mile obstacle race that will be my last event before the marathon weekend one in late August. That marathon event requires you to apply to run it and they usually require that you ahve previously run a marathon. I have not - just started running about 8 months ago and before that hadn't run more than two miles in over 15 years. I spoke to the guy running it and he said if I can complete next week's course twice that will be enough to show that my conditioning is on pace to be able to complete the longer event. So instead of running 8-10 I'll be running 16-18 miles on Saturday. That obviously changes my training plans for the week. I'm thinking something like the following:

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Wednesday: Light Leg Workout and Slow/Steady 5 mile run
Thursday: Chest/Triceps and maybe a yoga class
Friday: Rest

That gives me plenty of upper body work and lets my lower body deload to prepare for Saturday. As always I'd love any feedback and advice.

Btw - I think my 17 miles of trail runs this weekend show that you can do cardio while on a low tren dose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

Re: Notjake11 Summer Cycle (Part II) - Bring On The Venom

Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been a hectic week.

The cycle is going fantastic. As I mentioned in last updates my runs have been great and my lifting sessions this week have been even better. I'm eating in a calorie deficit (2000 cals a day) and my strength is still continuing to climb steadily. Last time I weighed myself I was 198 pounds and yesterday I did the full 5x5 sets/reps for 240 on bench, 200 on incline and 150 on seated barbell press. The latter two are PRs for me at that set/rep range.

I'm also leaning out nicely as noted by the drop in weight. I've been steadily lowering the test dose and realized that even with my other compounds it definitely had me holding some extra water. I may follow Steve's lead and drop the test entirely to see how that works out.

The other good news is that my HCGenerate came in on Wednesday. I have definitely had some shrinkage so I double dosed the HCGenerate the first two days and already the boys are bigger and fuller. I'll probably continue the double dose for a couple more days and then go back to normal dosing.

smart move bro, hcgenerate always helps out my boys as well :biggrin:
Really liking this log, very interesting how these compounds are working in relation to all the running and cardio training..

Had an absolutely KILLER back and biceps workout today. You all know the feeling - at the end your whole body is trembling, your skin feels too tight and an hour later you still can't rest your head on your hands because your arms are still shaking.

With the 17 miles of trail racing with 50+ obstacles I have to do Saturday, I will be taking it easy on lower body this week as a "deload" to make sure I'm fresh and ready to go. I did do deadlifts today and will do some very light sets of squats tomorrow. My only run this week will be tomorrow evening - something in the area of five miles at a nice slow and steady pace just to loosen up. After that I'll do a yoga class on Thursday and some light bike work for 20 minutes or so on Friday just to stay nice and loose. I will also do my last upper body workout (chest and shoulders) on Thursday so my upper body won't be too worn out either - need to have it fresh for the obstacles.

Per the new rules here on site I am no longer allowed to mention my source by name so I will simply continue to note which items are injectible and which are transdermal with no mention of source. At the moment, everything in my cycle is injectible but I will be running a 5-6 week period of transdermal anavar after this race during the 7 week layoff until my next event, which will be the longest and toughest yet this year.

Hey bro - what is your carb intake like whilst on tren and the combination of all that cardio?

Trying to decide what my diet should be for upcoming tren/test/superdrol cycle

Thanks!

Hey bro - what is your carb intake like whilst on tren and the combination of all that cardio?

Trying to decide what my diet should be for upcoming tren/test/superdrol cycle

Thanks!

Depends on what your goals are. I tried for about a week to cut carbs back some and that was the only time since starting Tren that I felt my cardio impacted. I mean I could only go about a mile and a half before I had to switch to run/walking the and I didn't once feel like I caught my breath back (which sounds a lot like how most people describe doing cardio on tren).

That was on a Tuesday afternoon and then again that Wednesday night. After upping my carbs back up to a moderate amount I was able to complete a full ten mile run just three days later. And then another five the day after that.

Keep in mind my Tren dose is small compared to what most run here - 200-250mg/wk. The workhorse compound in my cycle is EQ which I'm still running at 600mg/wk.

So after my run tonight I can say that even at this dose Tren will affect cardio if you are not paying attention to what and when you eat. I mentioned in a previous post that a week or two ago when I experimented a bit with gonig low carb that my runs crashed and I experienced the cardio sensatons I've heard others mention they had with Tren. The last two weekends I was able to put in 15 and 17 miles respectively on the trails with no impact whatsoever. For each of the four runs over those two weekends I carbed up about an hour before the runs (typically a bowl of oatmeal an hour before with 2 Tbs of peanut butter, a 32 ounce G2 and a banana). All four runs went flawlessly.

Today I ate over the course of the day and included carbs in all my meals. However, when I went to do my run it had been a couple of hours (2.5-3) since my last meal and that meal had only included about 35-40g of carbs. The run definitely suffered.

It feels (and I know that's a tricky word to use but the only one I can think of that applies here) like the tren will use up any carbs left in my system for more than an hour or two and the result is me crashing on the run. If I've loaded up on carbs shortly before the run I can go endlessly - did 12 miles on Saturday. I just need to adjust my meal planning and training accordingly.

Top Bottom