Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not training legs

guys i don't think any of you saw that

1. he is happy wit his legs
2. his legs are 7 inches bigger than his arms

i am not saying that he shouldn't work legs, i am just saying that based on what he said, i don't think he has to work them as hard especially if he's not motivated to.

right maybe twice amonth:?

Ok since squats are the best overall leg exercise thats all im doing. 5 sets tops.

Me not doing legs is usually just doing squats and leaving the gym. I can't imagine what it would even feel like to have no trained legs and a trained upperbody. They would lose mass and strength eventually and you'd be unbalanced as hell.

My quads are 28" cold. Due to knee surgery I still cant squat because my patellar and quad tendons are weak still.
I'm dying to squat and super dave is bitching that he doesnt want to squat. Wheres the fucking justice in that?:chomp:

Ya exactly! I blew my knee out last march and would give my left nut to be squating :( I can't even do leg curls or e tentions it sux..... Deads an bench for me with all the inbetweens.... And some baggy ass shorts :0

Ya exactly! I blew my knee out last march and would give my left nut to be squating :( I can't even do leg curls or e tentions it sux..... Deads an bench for me with all the inbetweens.... And some baggy ass shorts :0

My legs have been brick houses my whole life, never had any problems even back when i was squatting and pressing heavy shit. shoulders have been my crutch for years.

Yeah but don't squats and leg work in general release more growth hormones than upper body exercises?

Top Bottom