Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New vids

wow crazy shit man!! Btw just asking but doesn't thrusting your hips upward like that make you more prone to an injury? I know you're experienced as hell and know your body well, just asking generally speaking

like bblazer said, it's strongman, it doesn't matter how the bar gets up :p

wow crazy shit man!! Btw just asking but doesn't thrusting your hips upward like that make you more prone to an injury? I know you're experienced as hell and know your body well, just asking generally speaking

Not too worried about it as this is really light for me. Had I not been sick for the last couple of weeks I would have done 8-10 stop reps. Was just happy to be moving some weight.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I have to say, your form on those sldl's made my back hurt just watching. I'm not an expert but that is just asking for injury to hit off the ground that hard and to have your lower back rounded that much, let alone the hitches you used.

Well to be honest with you I'm glad I don't look to you for lifting or form advice.

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder I am training my body and my CNS for the abuse of strongman competitions. Some days I will sacrifice form for moving more weight. And as mentioned I've been sick and lost around 20lbs in the last few weeks. Today was a day I just need to get out some aggression and KILL SOME FUCKING SHIT!

Cheers,
Scotsman

It has always been a weak spot for me. Off the floor, I'm fine, but put the bar at my knees and we are talking a whole different ballgame. I think it is a mind issue really, but it seems like something I just cant get past. Everything just seems off when it come to form, etc if you know what I mean. I would rather do 60m truck pulls ;) If I can get 700 I'll be happy.

B-

I've pulled 950 for reps from 20" so with a couple of months of dedicated trainig I'm pretty sure I can adjust to 18". Also if it's the same apparatus as last time I did the Kansas show then the bar has a huge amound of flex and you don't break the ground until about the 20-21" mark depending on weight. I'm just happy there aren't a bunch of mobile events in this one. If all goes well I'm planning on weighing in at around the 340 mark for this show. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Well to be honest with you I'm glad I don't look to you for lifting or form advice.

I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder I am training my body and my CNS for the abuse of strongman competitions. Some days I will sacrifice form for moving more weight. And as mentioned I've been sick and lost around 20lbs in the last few weeks. Today was a day I just need to get out some aggression and KILL SOME FUCKING SHIT!

Cheers,
Scotsman

Dude that just has to do with not fucking up your back, nothing to do with bodybuilding.

I've pulled 950 for reps from 20" so with a couple of months of dedicated trainig I'm pretty sure I can adjust to 18". Also if it's the same apparatus as last time I did the Kansas show then the bar has a huge amound of flex and you don't break the ground until about the 20-21" mark depending on weight. I'm just happy there aren't a bunch of mobile events in this one. If all goes well I'm planning on weighing in at around the 340 mark for this show. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

That flex will make a difference for me, that's for sure. Still I'm glad I'm in the old guy division. ;)

At 340 no one will be calling you an ectomorph.

B-

Top Bottom