Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New pics of me

Valdez

more are still to come, the real deal: contest pics. july 21st is the contest date so they will be in about a week before or after.

this is older about 6 months ago (I think)

fetch.dll

fetch.dll

these are the new ones:

fetch.dll

fetch.dll

fetch.dll

Last edited:
I figured cause I talk so much shit I gotta back it up, LOL.

I wasn't maximally pumped in that picture, no leg pump at all, no calf. all I did were some chins and dips.
I'm 20 5'7" 205 and very pale (must go tanning!) The guy in the background is 5'7" also but he's 220 (and 25 yr old)

I circled the areas that I want to improve, my weak chest and biceps: :bawling: genetics gifted me with legs and back though and that's a good start! I've been lifting for 2 years. How much I enjoy this contest will sort of make or break how I pursue bodybuilding: as a sport or as a hobby.

I don't sauce btw: not that it's any condolence to my weaknesses, or an excuse.

Last edited:
about 180 (with the water deplete)
since I'm competing in the junior class I won't have to get under 176 for middleweight. I will bulk for another year and most likely compete as a light-heavy.
If I can stay away from juice I will, I haven't made up my mind 100% if I will ever do it/not do it.
the thing is say I start... where does it end? I'd rather not fall into a trap of money and juice= progress.

"lean" I feel fat now, I'm used to having a raging six pack... gimme a couple weeks and I'll show you it!

Looks great Valdez. Very good thickness. I like the quads/hams too, you weren't shitting about your thick legs. Is your waist that small or your lats that big? :) I'd say you have a hard time convincing most people your natty!

Best of luck in the upcoming shows.

nice back, and nice all, you would do great in the contest!!
1 question: how many cals do you consume while bulking and while cutting??
:confused:

One of the best pics I've seen. I'm impressed you don't use gear. Most pics I see on here of guys who are "on" make me laugh:FRlol: :FRlol: Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well.
P.S. If the chest doesn't come in the way you want it, remember this: When you're out there highlight your strengths and don't draw a lot of attention to your weaknesses. Hit the poses that make you look good.

thanks for all the nice responses.
my quads are 28.5" inches and my waist is 34" in that picture. so I don't really have a small waist (I'm 5'7").

calories= never count them. I would guess about 3500-4500 while bulking and now that I'm cutting it's around 3200 (I think)

where I am steriods are not readily available and I never have anyone ask me, but then again most guys I lift around are not into bodybuilding, just being fit and stuff. I would hope that alot don't think I juice, cause I would sure hope to be alot bigger if I did!

p.s. know whatcha mean about small people posting pics saying there using this and that blah blah blah... at least it's not temping looking at them and saying damn only if I shot 500mg of sust in my ass a week.

Top Bottom