Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need The Best Meal Plan Please!(diet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad -

I think we understand that you want some details about how these things are working, but what we are trying to say is that a diet or a training schedule isn't an exact thing - its hard to post exactly every detail of a diet and they change often. Most diets posted are a basis and leave room for adjustment or change to fit a particular day's schedule. I also dont' know if you want to get your gf on the boards or not but generally if she doesnt' do it for herself, does her own research and asks her own questions, its much harder. As I said, its an education and adjustment of basic rules to fit your (her) lifestyle and preferences. It doesnt' happen overnight and even a good trainer/dietician will not be able to provide an exact diet without "looking" at her - does she tend to gain weight in her hips or her stomach? Is she lacking something in her diet that is making her skin dry out, is she sensitive to certain foods, is she taking any supplements? We can provide some basics here, but can't give everything -- you and she need to take some initiatives now. THAT is why I initially recommended the Body for Life book -- it provides about 95% of what you are asking by providing the basics as well as the options to adjust it to what you need.

4BAD,

Your first post stated that she is 5'7" 110lbs. Now she has lost an inch?

I believe VLC stated that she felt your asking for her stats was inappropriate. If she does not want to post her stats, that is her business not yours. Besides, she said she had not been on the "diet" very long and she was also kind enough to post a sample of her eating plan. At least have the decency to thank her for that!

As for the original ? of this thread, you really should get your girl on here and let her decide what she wants and needs. All we have to go on is your info, which is not very much. The ladies here always like to help but with this much estrogen floating around, a sarcastic poster such as yourself is likely to get eaten alive!

:p

I had to correct her hieght a inch..

But whats a inch any ways?

And for VeggieLifterchick,

I dont care if she post her stats , I just asked..
I didnt demand anything...
So ladies com down.

I'm starting think that My Girlfriend has it good with her stats and should keep doing the same rutine.

I only asked for the stats because , how am going to take advice from some one thats out of shape and fat?

Thats like asking advice from a dentist with rotten teeth or a lawyer thats in jail. lol

4BADASS said:
Thats like asking advice from a dentist with rotten teeth or a lawyer thats in jail. lol

:lmao:

Funny you should say that.

One of the TOP crimmal lawyers in Suffolk County killed a Doctor (ran him over) lost everything - his house and now ex-wife included and within a relatively short time turned his life around and married a Judge to boot.

So I guess you may be able to learn something from someone that has been totally fit and in shape and a big fat lardo that's not trying to get back into shape.

That said.

DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL.

5'6" AND 110 - THAT'S NO BIKINI MODEL
THAT'S THE KATE MOSS WANNA BE POSTER GIRL!

:D

LOL at Temple.

I can't really help at this stage. Until your girlfriend is ready to reduce her cardio and pick up some weights, the diets that myself and most of the women on this board eat will not help reshape her body. There's a huge difference between looking like a fitness model and being anorexic looking. Fitness models look the way they do because of training, genetics AND diet. Without all 3 her results will be abysmal IMHO. Besides, I'm 2 inches shorter than your girlfriend and around 55 lbs heavier, so she prolly couldn't eat what I eat even if she wanted to!

velvett said:

:lmao:

Funny you should say that.

One of the TOP crimmal lawyers in Suffolk County killed a Doctor (ran him over) lost everything - his house and now ex-wife included and within a relatively short time turned his life around and married a Judge to boot.

So I guess you may be able to learn something from someone that has been totally fit and in shape and a big fat lardo that's not trying to get back into shape.

That said.

DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL.

5'6" AND 110 - THAT'S NO BIKINI MODEL
THAT'S THE KATE MOSS WANNA BE POSTER GIRL!

:D

You might be surprised in how many girls want to look like Kate Moss.
And that is the body she has and likes.
Do you think kate Moss lifts wieghts? Personally the Kate Moss look , is fine on some girls. I was just on her site and I WOULD GIVE IT TO HER. Some of her pics looked Good.

Kate Moss does model in BIKINI s and a world wide super model.

The current Kate Moss carries more weight now than she did back in the 90's when she launched the "waif look". She's not a waif anymore, just looks normal. (Of course those cheekbones are well above average!)

Compared to the freaky skinny heroin addict-looking models to come out since, I think for women to want a body like Kate Moss instead is healthier and more realistic. My personal tastes prefer a more muscular look, but each to her own.

http://www.adoredcelebrities.com/kate/images/11.jpg

Last edited:
4BADASS said:

You might be surprised in how many girls want to look like Kate Moss.
And that is the body she has and likes.
Do you think kate Moss lifts wieghts? Personally the Kate Moss look , is fine on some girls. I was just on her site and I WOULD GIVE IT TO HER. Some of her pics looked Good.

Kate Moss does model in BIKINI s and a world wide super model.

OK

I can respect that.

Then why the hell did you start this thread?

velvett said:

OK

I can respect that.

Then why the hell did you start this thread?

I cant believe your a mod...
You sound like a fat frustrated little girl......

READ THE FIRST POST..
ITS ABOUT A MEAL PLAN OR A GOOD PROTIEN DIET,
NOT A KATE MOSS DISCUSTION.
WHO CARES ABOUT KATE MOSS

I posted it because im tired of watcher her we eat like shit and so is she.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom