Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice guys what to take to increase my test

These fucking Dr's and medicine. Its a joke. I used to be the same way and had issues with anxiety.. I took some prescribed drugs and it made me feel blaww. I hated that... So I decided to read, work on personal growth, grow my faith and now I can control all of my emtions. It takes time, but it can be done with patience and time. Your mind is so powerful, and there is nothing more powerful then the spoken word.... not trying to get all mystical and I dont know how serious your situation is but I think 98% of people are suffering from everyday life. Welcome to the real world folks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

so because you threw a temper tantrum your parents put you on meds?

lets just put every 4 year old on meds for life then. meds on halloween instead of candy.

Basically yeah they diagnosed me with psychosis I don't even know what the hell it is... Sometimes I use to have "phychotic attacks" they said so well... Yeah that's my story, can't get off them for another year.

Basically yeah they diagnosed me with psychosis I don't even know what the hell it is... Sometimes I use to have "phychotic attacks" they said so well... Yeah that's my story, can't get off them for another year.

sorry bro. but you are an adult now and your parents can't make you do shit you don't want to. find another doctor who isn't a drug whore and who can get you off these shitty drugs safely.

my buddy at the gym whom i told you about earlier.. same thing, they wanted to put him on bi-polar drugs and the doctor he saw was almost trying to persuade him into it and scaring him. lets remember docs can't make money without getting you hooked on meds, they are just like drug dealers.

sorry bro. but you are an adult now and your parents can't make you do shit you don't want to. find another doctor who isn't a drug whore and who can get you off these shitty drugs safely.

my buddy at the gym whom i told you about earlier.. same thing, they wanted to put him on bi-polar drugs and the doctor he saw was almost trying to persuade him into it and scaring him. lets remember docs can't make money without getting you hooked on meds, they are just like drug dealers.

I guess ill try and see what I can do, I'll need to see my doctor one last time in 3 weeks then I'll either tell him to take me off the meds or new doctor. I guess. Thanks bro

yeah sorry man but that is your only solution at this point. my advice is now that you are an adult you need to pick a doctor with as much diligence as you would say shopping for a car. and also when you shop for that car do you just believe whatever the car salesman tells you or should you do your homework ahead of time?

a lot of people just find a doctor and don't bother with a 2nd opinion.. i know of so many people who had cancer and were not diagnosed by a doctor, got a 2nd opinion or a 3rd opinion and then they were able to catch the cancer early which saved their lives. point being don't just do or take whatever a doc tells you .. get multiple opinions so you get the correct help you need.

yeah sorry man but that is your only solution at this point. my advice is now that you are an adult you need to pick a doctor with as much diligence as you would say shopping for a car. and also when you shop for that car do you just believe whatever the car salesman tells you or should you do your homework ahead of time?

a lot of people just find a doctor and don't bother with a 2nd opinion.. i know of so many people who had cancer and were not diagnosed by a doctor, got a 2nd opinion or a 3rd opinion and then they were able to catch the cancer early which saved their lives. point being don't just do or take whatever a doc tells you .. get multiple opinions so you get the correct help you need.

Yeah I know what you mean that's where I stuffed up, I just blindly followed my phycologists opinion and was done with it but I guess I'll get a few opinions from other doctors that's good start to see what I can do to get my life back in order! Lol

Top Bottom