Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My wife is thinking about using T3 and Clen. any input??

Michael Jones

Hello all,
I have a question for you ladies, my wife wants to lose weight and not so much build mass. Is clen. and T3 a good choice?? If not what should she use?? Our baby girl is 7 mos. old now and she wants to take off the weight that she gained. Almost an unbelievable 60lbs.

Help

I would have to say no on the winny for sure :) My first area would be for her to get a real good "diet" and start a nice solid workout routine, before hitting the "drugs", I don't think clen would help a whole lot, I would definetly think more of a E/C/A stack, but being that she was overweight, I would get a real good physical first, blood pressure and whatnot, to make sure she is all set to do it :)

Yeah what BrickGirl said, she (your wife) must exhaust all other options before starting the Clen/T3. Strict diet and consistent exercise will be best for now.:) and get HER on the Boards!:)

She could probably make some major progress w/ a few changes in her diet..training..and cardio..what does her diet look like now???

Top Bottom