Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

I’ve been sick since last week on antibiotics, brown phlegm. I’m hoping I’m almost done with this crap as it’s been over 2 weeks.
@man05 you need to take probiotics and fermented foods if you on antiboitics
double probiotic dose and add more kefir and kimchi raw

@man05 you need to take probiotics and fermented foods if you on antiboitics
double probiotic dose and add more kefir and kimchi raw
Yes u need good cultures. I eat yogurt and take live culture pro biotics daily even when I am not sick. When u take anti biotics u need even more.

Antibiotics, sinus medication and rest.
Doctor said weights by Thursday if sinus pressure is gone. This is been over two weeks for me

I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Thank you all for the support

Mark

S
I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Mark
Sounds good to me. Drop down to 150-200 test per week and get healthy. Drop your volume of sets down a little and eat as clean as you can u don’t put on any fat. A lot of what happens in the gym is mental so u should be fine. It sounds like you’re physically exhausted anyway so just do what u think is best.

S

Sounds good to me. Drop down to 150-200 test per week and get healthy. Drop your volume of sets down a little and eat as clean as you can u don’t put on any fat. A lot of what happens in the gym is mental so u should be fine. It sounds like you’re physically exhausted anyway so just do what u think is best.
Sounds good, on set volume reduction on heavy days 3-5 reps and high rep days 10-12?

Something like that?

The antibiotics are helpful and I can hear out of one ear finally , waiting in the second ear now.

Appreciate the help

Sounds good, on set volume reduction on heavy days 3-5 reps and high rep days 10-12?

Something like that?

The antibiotics are helpful and I can hear out of one ear finally , waiting in the second ear now.

Appreciate the help

Thoughts?

Mark
@man05 I would move to TRT dose right now for 4 weeks to get your body back into shape after being sick

on the diet I would keep protein around 200 grams carbs 200 grams fat up to 100 to help recovery mostly omega 3

Top Bottom