Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my sorry ass avatar

KBgrl

well.. i did it...kinda. this shit is gonna be up a looooooong time cause it took forever to get up and look at it!?!? thats how small i had to make it for it fit.

anyway...thanks for the help u guys.:)

I just have to say...there is nothing sorry about your ass ;)

spatts...u surprise me... i didnt know u had such feelings towards me:rolleyes:

cycle is done:( yup...gained a shit load of muscle... trying to cut up a bit now. the wheels are a spinnin sister.

hannibal....:p

spatts...ur a true ass my friend

yea major strength gains... i was squattin 180 for 6 reps... and that is MAJOR for me!!! i honestly got bigger... not as cut as i would like... didnt get my bf done but i was 123 when i sarted and then i went to 140 (in 11 weeks).... been a lil stressed lately so havent been eating much lately....did a weigh in yesterday and was 133 :(. im losing muscle baby... i need to get my shit together and EAT!!!

i want to be leaner right now but now since i lost weight...and most likely muscle i feel like poppin some more roids.. i dunno?!?!? im just going to try to fine tune my eating and training for now.

spatterson said:

I think you hurt my feelings....I'll add it to my injury list :rolleyes:

Sounds like you had some impressive gains. I hope you can correct your diet to keep them. What's stressing you out? It's totally apparent in your "written tone."

u have feelings:confused: i thought u were a beast spatts;)

its not one thing particular....just stressed out about a bunch of stuff...things are just difficult for me right now. i fuckin weighed myself today at the gym and i was 132!!!!! i just cant eat when im not feeling 100% ya know. PISSES ME OFF!! i worked so hard to put on weight and now im droppin it like crazy! u have no idea how hard i try to force this food down but it aint happening momma:(
ive been eating 1-2 meals a day...its just so stupid its not even funny. i stopped going to the gym for a lil while but i went back yesterday so thats a plus!:) i went today too but felt weak....for the obvious reason. tomorrow im going to try to wake up early and eat like normal again.
im gonna be fine...i just get into little "funks" every now and then. its all good... KB will kick herself in the ass and get back to her routine in no time.

no guys...thats not me in the avatar... its monica brant..like luv guessed.

hannibal... ok so uve seen my ass but i dont recall seeing urs!?!?

Top Bottom