Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic from a show I did 3 weeks ago

kdtl61

Here were my show stats.
5'7"
39 years old
170#.

I competed in 4 shows. 4 weekends in a row. Just wanted to see if I could do it. By the time I got to the last show I was hard and grainy 3%bf.
This photo is from my third show back stage.
My placing
1st, 1st, 3rd and 2nd, The last show I got beat by a guy that went 174# with big muscle bellies. He and I were apples and oranges to each other. I thought my conditioning would have given me the win. I guess the judges didn't agree.
Come october I will be ready to kick tail in the masters and mens open.
Later,
kdtl61

Sorry guys. I thought the pic would just pop up with my thread. I didn't plan on anyone having to down load it.
Sorry.

kdtl61 said:
Here were my show stats.
5'7"
39 years old
170#.

I competed in 4 shows. 4 weekends in a row. Just wanted to see if I could do it. By the time I got to the last show I was hard and grainy 3%bf.
This photo is from my third show back stage.
My placing
1st, 1st, 3rd and 2nd, The last show I got beat by a guy that went 174# with big muscle bellies. He and I were apples and oranges to each other. I thought my conditioning would have given me the win. I guess the judges didn't agree.
Come october I will be ready to kick tail in the masters and mens open.
Later,
kdtl61
I dont post often in response to peoples pics but you were in incredible shape. Good work. If you dont mind share your contest prep-diet,drugs,ect. Obviously it worked quite well.

LongTimerR,
Could you please delete the pic with the two guys on it.
I didn't mean for that one to be posted. The guy on the right is my friend and training partner. I don't want his pic out their without him knowing it.

I will get back to you all about my diet and cycle.
I'm some what of a light user yet a very good dieter. Remember I'm only 170#. People say on stage I look like 200#.

More details to follow when I have to type.

Thanks,
kdtl61

Top Bottom