Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My pic from a show I did 3 weeks ago

diet is the the key to your success without a doubt...peaked physique and shows a ton of dedication to what most lack...DIET!GOOD WORK!:)

kdtl61 said:
LongTimerR,
Could you please delete the pic with the two guys on it.
I didn't mean for that one to be posted. The guy on the right is my friend and training partner. I don't want his pic out their without him knowing it.

Done

Thanks LongTimerR for deleting that pic.

I will try to be a short as I can be in telling my diet cycle.
Last year was my first year to compete. The last show I did last year was in May. I weighted in at 165# 4% BF.
I spent all summer off everything 4 months. Then through the fall and holiday season I did two mini bulk
5 week cycles. By December my weight was at 195#.
I held this weight for 2 months. Gear used 250 sust/wk
200 deca/week. Dbol for the first 2 or 3 weeks30mg day.
My calories were in the 3000 range.

Started my contest diet the last week of January.
Gear used 200mg EQ/wk, 100mg Primo/wk for 6 weeks.
Then 250mg Eq/week, 100mg primo/wk and 50 mg Winny eod. When I got with in two weeks of my first show I steped up the winny to ed. Also had clen & eca in here two weeks on two weeks off.

Diet was still 2500 to 3000 calories the entier diet.
Food used: egg whites, chicken, tuna, oatmeal, cream of wheats, potatos and yams. green beans & broc. Flax oil. 2 gallons of water per day everyday.

Cardio: stationary bike 6 morning 30 to 40 minutes before first meal.

Training heavy as always. At home in my basement. I have trained by myself for 10 years. Just last year after I competed I was invited to train legs with a group of big dogs at the local gym. These big guys kick my ass every Sunday. I look forward to each workout.

The last show I did this year May 12th. I scaled in at 170 1/2" 3 to 4% BF. So I have had a true net gain in muscle mass of 5 pounds in one year.

I'm looking forward to my next mini bulk cycle and another year of training. I plan on coming in next year
for the Spring shows at 175#. I will be 40 years old and crush the masters. It looks like I will be doing National shows next year. I had a few judges suggest I move up to the next level. I always want to stay a middle weight.

Thank you all for your kind words. You guys truly know what it takes to do what we do. The general population has no clue.

Ok maybe this was a little long winded.

Keep on training,
kdtl61

5' 7"
I always felt small in this world of tall people.
Then I fell into the sport of body building and realized
my height was an advantage over all of the 5'9" plus guys.

Wow, you must have a fast metabolism ... By 2500 cal, no way that I could cutting my body ... congratulations !

Top Bottom