Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my keto diet review....

big calvin

well with all these keto( TKD ) reviews going on i though i should find out of mine was good or not :D im planing this for 12 weeks starting tomorrow:

meal 1-whey protein w/flax p:50g c:3g f:14g
meal 2-6oz. sirloin steak,1oz. peanuts p:57g c:5g f:34g
meal 3-whey protein w/flax p:50g c:3g f:14g
meal 4-8oz. chicken breast,1oz. peanuts p:55g c:5g f:22g
meal 5-whey protien w/flax p:50g c:3g f:14g
meal 6-6oz. sirloin steak,1oz. peanuts p:57g c:5g f:34g

also i have 3 low carb tortillas p:15g c:36g f:6g fiber:27g

total daily p:334g c:60g f:138g fiber:39g

when i workout ill have 2 cups skim milk(24g carbs) before workout out and 2 cups gaterade(24g carbs) post workout with whey protein...ohh and i workout 3 days per week.

supplements:
multi
ala 300mg
vitamin c 6g
adipo or clen
creatine 10g a day

do some cardio 3-4 times a week 20-30 min.

what do all u think?

does the creatine have sugar in it? if so that will be a considerable amount of carbs and sugar.

how many carbs a day puts you into ketosis?

Are you telling me that 20g of carbs will keep you in ketosis? Holy shit. Peanuts? Are you in ketosis right now? Maybe I should loosen up a little? I'm trying to stay under 9g of carbs. Mostly they are fiber and trace amounts in various foods.

isn't a true KETO diet supposed to be a 1.5:1 ratio of fat to protein? Looks like you've got about a 2.4:1 ratio of protein to fat. Just wondering. I'm fixing to start my CKD, and i know Lyle McDonald says to have 75%fat, 25%protein.

NO PEANUTS!!!!
NO TORTILLAS!!!
NO GATORADE!!!!
NO MILK!!!
Sorry.
Try Bakenettes. Perfect for Keto Diet.
60g will never get you into ketosis.
Save the whey protein for after workout with water and flax-oil.
Also I think after you add it up carbs on workout days you will have something like 60+24+25=109g.
Big Calvin- you may be BIG forever!!!!!

Last edited:
60g total carbs is carbs +fiber, the fiber isnt digestable so u - that from total carb content...like a atkins shake has 5 total carbs but 3 are fiber so its only 2 active carbs....20 active carbs is well below what is allowed...i think below 45g is ok...im not sure where i read that...anyways im not doing a straight keto diet (75% fat) cause i felt really sick on that. so i was gonna up the protein.....anyways u guys still dont think its ok?

bodacious said:
NO PEANUTS!!!!
NO TORTILLAS!!!
NO GATORADE!!!!
NO MILK!!!
Sorry.
Try Bakenettes. Perfect for Keto Diet.
60g will never get you into ketosis.
Save the whey protein for after workout with water and flax-oil.
Also I think after you add it up carbs on workout days you will have something like 60+24+25=109g.
Big Calvin- you may be BIG forever!!!!!

Bo -

We're talking about GUYS here! You know - with big muscles that burn off carbs like nothing.

I know LOTS of guys that can stay in ketosis at 60 grams carbs per day and they don't work out at ALL. They just burn it off by being male with a higher muscle mass and a faster metabolism.

Okay - the gatorade is probably not necessary. Water seems to work well for the rest of us carbon based life forms.

NO milk before the workout! Calvin - you want to work out on an empty stomach to increase HGH output. If necessary - HYDRATE with water and eat a regular meal right after.

Peanuts are okay - but almonds are higher in fiber and lower in carbs.

If I were Calvin, I would ditch the milk and gatorade and trade them in for a couple of deep green veggie salads. I think they would be worth more to you.

Tortillas may help keep you sane - and they might be precious for just that reason - and worth the carbs.

Anyway - 60 sounds fine if you're a big guy and work out a lot. Might want to go down to 30 for the first 2 or three days - then jump up to 50-60.

Fawn

Top Bottom