Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim's anti catabolic Ramadan Cycle

dude nothing to stop you training in ramadan after you eat at night, my local gym is owned by a muslim lad who every year opens til 3:00am so that people still get to train at night! even 15-20 minuetes every few days will keep you going and pumpin,just remeber its just as important to have a rest and a few days even weeks of as it is to keep on training.

I don't see the problem really... many people will go 12-14 hours a day not eating.. if their last meal is 6pm (not in our world) and breakfast isn't until 8-10 oclock in the morning..

what's the difference..

Roids are okay, but food is not? I understand religion doesn't make sense (I was an alter boy as a child and abandoned catholicism eventually)
But to me this would not be okay with a religous elder if you asked them as well anyway. So no juice and no food. Not eating meat and such as a child on certain days was dumb then and I ignored it right away.

I don't see the problem really... many people will go 12-14 hours a day not eating.. if their last meal is 6pm (not in our world) and breakfast isn't until 8-10 oclock in the morning..

what's the difference..

I see your point but unless the person sleeps all day and is awake and eating/workout at night that wouldn't be viable.

if they are like a police officer or firefighter and work nights and sleep all day then it makes sense i suppose.

I just think its a waste of money to juice during Ramadan when your food and water intake will be low. I wouldn't do it, too risky. heck while on cycle I cannot even go 2 hours without food and am always drinking. something like beastdrol you better be drinking all the time.

thanks every1 for the answers but u all concentrated on diet and forgot the Training and lifting weights & thanks stevsmi for the support..i posted once last year and realy got some annoying private messeges..

Forward all off these PM's to a MOD in future mate we have a zero tolerance for that shiit .

Brad.

what's the difference..

i suppose its how you look at it..we eat at 3 in the morning fast starts at 4 for me personally ill sleep 4-8 then im up being and air conditioning engineer and electrician im physically exerting enegery throughout the day till 8:30 ish untill we can eat again,and then its sleep a few hours till 3 and repeat for 30 days so maybe for some people its ok but for a good few its a strong struggle gues thats what seperates the men from the boys,as for juicing personally i dont waste of gear and dont think its right, use it as a detox time!

Top Bottom