Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim's anti catabolic Ramadan Cycle

ahmad_f

Hello everyone .. and first i want to apologize for my bad english, hope u understand what i say
and i hope that there is no racism answers in this thread
i am an arab guy living in eastern europe , now as u know for us muslim's its Ramadan month
for those who never heard of it...it means the month that we arent allowed to drink anything or eat anything from dusk till dawn( 5 AM - 8 :20 PM ) i always suffered from it..everyyear i work hard i reach around 90kg (200 pounds i think) at 175cm ( 5'"7 i think ) .... with 15-17% bodyfat ... i know i amnot a professional i also done only 3 beginner cycles all my life...
now my question is : in ramadan everyear i lose alot of muscle and i cant go to the gym for more than 4 times in ramadan(once a week) also i cant eat or drink so i lose alot of muscule weight ..i work hard everyyear so when ramadan comes i lose the hard work again so now i am taking 350 mg sustanon + 200mg trenbolon per week as ANTI CATABOLIC ..is it good?? or what should i do??? what u guys say ? i appreciate any answer i can get.... thank you for this great forum and i am sorry again for my bad english.

How is ur anger ?? Thinking about using gear. And when u have Ramadan. Then ur anger is high enaugh already do i gues. Or is this no problem for u ??

I think you should try to do a ketogenic diet during Ramadan. Don't eat any carbs, and eat 1.5g protein per lb of body weight (300 grams for you) and around .7 grams of fat per lb of body weight (140 grams for you.).

Eating 0 carbs and high fat will make your body use ketones instead of glucose so during the time you are fasting instead of breaking muscle down into glucose your body will use fat to make ketones therefore sparing hard earned muscle.

I think this will be your best bet at preventing muscle loss during Ramadan. The sustanon and the trenbolone will also help in preventingmuscle loss, you should definetly do the cycle.

you wont find racism on this board and if some comes up they will be quickly banned I can promise you as lifting isn't owned by one particular religion or race... . its a great sport that should be shared with all.

anyway look up former NBA player Hakeem Olajuwon and read what he did. he was Muslim and fasted during Ramadan. and he managed to have a hall of fame type career. unfortunately few of us have his genetics and lifting/bodybuilding isn't basketball, plus his games were almost always at night so he could eat afterwards no problem.

yes this is a problem if you are gonna succeed at your very best as a lifter or bodybuilder. you must eat every 2-3 hours. and you must eat after your workout to feed the muscles. I would not run a cycle during Ramadan as it would be dangerous to not get the necessary food.

you will find different opinions and it doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong but I am a big believer in food every 2-3 hours and lotsa water as the best way to grow muscle.

Last edited:
wow some one beat me to the question.lol any way as im currently fasting to i believe a high protien diet onley succeeds in making you more thirsty throughout the day, the best way ive found to combat it is a few weeks prior to fasting i up my cardio and weighted circuit training this allows me to solid up the gains ive made over the last few months and keeps my weight loss to a minimum,eating a good mix of food including carbs protien and fats will keep the body supplied with nutrients, eating slow release carbs and essential fats in the mornin(almonds) help keep me going through out the day and since fasting ive honestly not lost a pound maybe a little definintion, as for being on cycle personally i wouldnt go no were near it as in fasting your stomack tends to reduce in the capacity of food you can eat, being on cycle this is very unproductive and pritty much a waste of gear.i find its a good time to take a month of allow your body to rest, then wait another month till after ramadhan so your eating habbits are back to normal before hitting another cycle. hope i helped a little bit.

dude, lay off the juice during ramadan...you will not be getting enough water or nutrients

I fast too....I lose about 10 lbs during Ramadan...mostly water weight, you'll gain it all in a week after you're back to normal eating habits

Make sure you drink plenty of water during the night and eat 2-3 meals

It is best that you do not cycle AAS during Ramadan. I'm sure many bros will jump in here and explain why.

From my own experience with fasting (as a Jew my fasts are each 24 hours long) the best thing to do is eat slow digesting foods such as oatmeal and muscle cuts of meat before a fast. AVOID SALT!

Also, get a container for water, such as a gallon jug, and drink as much as humanly possible before the fast begins.

I've found that by using the above tactics the fast was a breeze and I was not terribly thirsty even though I live in a very dry climate.

i find that eating meat in the morning onley makes you more hungry same as having a protein shake increase matabolism burns of quicker, better of with oatmeal,eggs,carb waffles, nd save the meat for iftari time(fast opening) i live in the uk and our fasts are from 04:00 til 20:30

thanks every1 for the answers but u all concentrated on diet and forgot the Training and lifting weights & thanks stevsmi for the support..i posted once last year and realy got some annoying private messeges..but i always come to this board to find answers and i always do. but this time nobody asked about cycling in ramadan.
before ramadan with a month or 5 weeks i started Dbol (40-50mg) and tren E (200mg) and sustanon (500mg) after ramadan started i dropped the dbol completly and doing just 100mg tren E + 250 sustanon ... just for anticatabolic purposes.. ketogenic for me is kindof impossible .. amnt pro or going to shows.. i just do it because i love it.. i like to cut normally and bulk normally without ketogenic diets .. i wont lie. but i just cant keep it. i would like to have took Clenbuterol but it should be taken morning and its bad to take at night... so thats it for this month 100 mg tren E + 250mg sustanon.. as far as anger problems. i realy always always be alone without any male around me.. so i am calm.. most of my friends where i go and talk are girls and pretty ones so i cant get angry.. i guess am lucky living in eastern europe..too bad that also sex is forbidden in ramadan. and the baddest is that also masturbation is forbidden :)))):))
anyway diet in ramadan sucks.. u just cant eat enough proteins or calories. even if u do. u should eat too much protein in one meal at once and body wont use all of the protein taken.. alot can transform in fat.. as far for water retention. i never realy had problems and never used proviron i just dont need . especially more Dht= more hairloss..
so i got 2 questions
1- u guys forgot the most important thing that i cant do in ramadan which is Lifting weights!! what should i do?!?
2- i am thinking imediatly after ramadan i will continue takin sustanon 500mg + danabol (40-50mg) for about a month so that i can regain the mass i wasted in ramadan.its ok? anyway till now about 2 weeks since ramadan started. i didnt lose muscle. lets say maybe 1% , but i am noticing more definition. in these 2 weeks i was to the gym twice.. no cardio for sure. just lifting weights 40 minutes.

thanks every1 for the answers but u all concentrated on diet and forgot the Training and lifting weights & thanks stevsmi for the support..i posted once last year and realy got some annoying private messeges..but i always come to this board to find answers and i always do. but this time nobody asked about cycling in ramadan.
before ramadan with a month or 5 weeks i started Dbol (40-50mg) and tren E (200mg) and sustanon (500mg) after ramadan started i dropped the dbol completly and doing just 100mg tren E + 250 sustanon ... just for anticatabolic purposes.. ketogenic for me is kindof impossible .. amnt pro or going to shows.. i just do it because i love it.. i like to cut normally and bulk normally without ketogenic diets .. i wont lie. but i just cant keep it. i would like to have took Clenbuterol but it should be taken morning and its bad to take at night... so thats it for this month 100 mg tren E + 250mg sustanon.. as far as anger problems. i realy always always be alone without any male around me.. so i am calm.. most of my friends where i go and talk are girls and pretty ones so i cant get angry.. i guess am lucky living in eastern europe..too bad that also sex is forbidden in ramadan. and the baddest is that also masturbation is forbidden :)))):))
anyway diet in ramadan sucks.. u just cant eat enough proteins or calories. even if u do. u should eat too much protein in one meal at once and body wont use all of the protein taken.. alot can transform in fat.. as far for water retention. i never realy had problems and never used proviron i just dont need . especially more Dht= more hairloss..
so i got 2 questions
1- u guys forgot the most important thing that i cant do in ramadan which is Lifting weights!! what should i do?!?
2- i am thinking imediatly after ramadan i will continue takin sustanon 500mg + danabol (40-50mg) for about a month so that i can regain the mass i wasted in ramadan.its ok? anyway till now about 2 weeks since ramadan started. i didnt lose muscle. lets say maybe 1% , but i am noticing more definition. in these 2 weeks i was to the gym twice.. no cardio for sure. just lifting weights 40 minutes.

the board is not like that today. needto is da man and doesn't let that s*t fly anymore. just PM a mod if someone harrasses you like that.

as for training like I said its dangerous to train without nutrition. your only option IMO would be to eat early and train early enough where you can eat after as well. and your workouts cannot be too hard or you will risk de-hydration rest of the day. like I said read up on what Hakeem Olujuwon did when he was in the NBA. he still was able to have a great career even though he fasted during Ram.

also time cycles so they do not co-incide with ramadan. probably make Ram during your tailend of recovery, thats what i would do, then work ur butt off then you will be ready for your next cycle and recovered

Top Bottom