Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle cramps

I occasionaly get cramps after leg day and always get them in my forearms after working them, but nothing to serious. Now about 2 years ago when I use to play baseball I was taking creatine, lifting, etc but I didn't know shit about eating and I didn't drink nearly enough water. Well after practice we had to run about 30 50 yard sprints all out in the hot ass august weather here in Vegas. I had cramps in every part of my body and when we were finished I collapsed to the ground and was in a locked position because everything was cramped all at once. The coach knew it was the creatine so he wasn't mad, but that was something I hope I never get again.

SofaGeorge said:
I can't use creatine because I get bad cramping... and muscle pull injuries when I use it.

Nobody else seems to have a problem with it but for me

creatine = cramps

I agree with you I cant use creqtine for the same reason
terrible cramps!!!

I woke up the other night with an agonizing calf cramp I tried to stretch it and felt like it ripped in half then just as quickly the pain was gone. Damned I knew taking 1000 mg of fina a day might be extreme.............:rolleyes:

Top Bottom