Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mukta Vati - This stuff dropped my blood pressure bp 33 points in a week!!!

awakening74

I'm gonna start this post by saying I have NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY Mutka Vati company, supplier, distributer etc. I'm a hospital security officer in NH.
I found out I had high bp/hypertension last nov. when I applied with a local p.d. and had to get a physical. My bp was 176/104 and this was an automatic disqualifier. So I didn't get the job, but I did get a wake up call. Since nov.2009 I've been trying everything to get my bp down. I tried Cycle Support by A.I.,apple cider vinegar, arginine, vit. D, potassium, calcium, cayenne pepper, and an internet supp. called Hyperexol. I also lowered my sodium and tried increasing my cardio.
Cardio and cayenne pepper seemed to work best. Bp went down around 165/96. Still not great.
A couple weeks ago when I was googling "natural bp cures" I found a supp on ebay called mukta vati. The seller had a good rating and there were tons of good feedbacks about this supp lowering peoples bp. So I ordered a bottle and all I can say is DAMN THIS STUFF WORKS!!!
In 1 week my bp went from 166/94 to 133/73. No joke, no exaggeration. What's even more amazing is that I haven't stopped taking any stims. In fact I started taking Omega's Superstim on the same day I started taking the mukta vati!
The only sides that I've experienced is some nasal congestion & a little lethargy. A little irritating, but not life threatening like high bp. I guess these sides are fairly common but can be reduced/eliminated by gradually tapering the dosage after a few weeks.

I do running for my cardio. 2 mi. 3x a week. But my job also consists of approx. 4 hours of foot patrol. I usually log 4-5 miles of walking at night at my work. My stats are 36/yo 5'10" 185 lbs.

Top Bottom