Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's 2012 Transformation Log

I'm going to have to take a leaf outa your book bro! Lol you are murdering the iron round here.

Awesome job!!

guys i was actually going to do a couple more reps with that but my wife shut off the camera early and the tren told me to get pissed off and i said fuck it, save it for another day... ima try to grab a couple 45's this weekend, there is a place here that sells them used pretty cheap... if i can grip it, its going up... :evil:

wed nite 3/14/12
bench
5x135
1x205 paused
1x225 paused
2x245 touch and go...
3x245 grrr...
1x250

incline
12x135

plate fly
8x25's

db front raise
20x10's

sunday 3/17/12
back

pullups
10xbw
5xbw
5xbw+20
curl grip...
5xbw
5xbw+20
super wide grip...
5xbw

pendlay rows
5xbar
5x135
3x205
3x275

deadlifts
1x325
1x375
1x425 too easy...
3x470 cake
1x470 no belt...

EZ bar curls
3x12x75

tues 3/20/12
bench

5x135
2x205
1x225 paused
1x245
1x265 PR... this was pretty hard, probably a true max attempt...
8x225
7x225 +1 assisted

incline
12x135
7x135

EZ bar tri press superset/ incline plate fly
2x (15x75/10x25's)

various light tricep and chest pumping excersises....

upped my tren dose to 150mg eod for the last week of tren...
looking bloated/fat, time to get serious with the cutting, feel ive put on some good size, weighed in @ a solid 160 last week in the AM... though much leaner than when ive been 160 in the past...

heh, only for the last week... i dont think im gonna make much strength progress once i drop the tren, so i want a chance at that 275 bench... will put up the vid for 265 later tonight... it was pretty tough, so 10 more lbs will be a push...
this is my first run with tren, i know you have some experience with it...do you keep the majority of your strength gains after dropping it?

I did.. But then again I probably haven't hit my genetic full potential strength wise. At least I fucking hope not.
Lol. But my strength kept going up after I finished even in pct and end of last year.

From remembering moya's numbers last year and knowing he had some time off end of last year I'd say he definitely kept hit strength and has improved.

Bench looking awesome, brother! Deadlift is just nasty. You can deadlift TWO of me bro.

i can maintain my strength by about 95-99% on a light cruise level of test...
when i did take a little time off, i did lose more than that, but it comes back a lot faster than it took to get there...

i dont expect to get stronger once i drop it... i will finish strong with the mast and var, then cruise a couple months, and i dont plan on making any huge strength gains until i blast again this summer... ...actually looking into trying out some boldenone suspension... i hate long esters... i wanna get there NOW... :evil:

Some mental numbers being pushed around in here man. Bloody impressive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

I 'm impressed ,bro you're getting close to catching up to this old man!

Keep on keeping on!

Top Bottom