Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MonStar1023 TITAN TRAINING JOURNAL

MonStar1023

I have decided to do another run through with Titan Training by Leo Costa Jr. I tried this once already and really fucked it up trying to work my legs when I knew that I couldnt. :mad::mad: The following will be exactly how I follow the program.

CARDIO.
DAY 1: 20-30 minutes AM empty stomach
DAY 2: 20-30 minutes AM empty stomach
DAY 3: 45-60 minutes AM/PM
DAY 4: 45-60 minutes AM/PM
DAY 5: 20-30 minutes AM empty stomach
DAY 6: 20-30 minutes AM empty stomach
DAY 7: 45-60 minutes AM/PM
DAY 8: NONE

NUTRITON.
DAY 1: 2500 calories (92g protein, 231g fat)
DAY 2: 2300 calories (145g protein, 193g fat)
DAY 3: 2200 calories (192g protein, 158g fat)
DAY 4: 2600 calories (194g protein, 201g fat)
DAY 5: 2300 calories (174g protein, 181g fat)
DAY 6: 2200 calories (192g protein, 158g fat)
DAY 7: 2300 calories (174g protein, 181g fat)
DAY 8: 3400 calories (167g, 586g carbs, 37g fat)

SUPPLEMENTS.
DAY 1: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 2: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 3: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 4: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 5: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 6: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 7: (day off of ephedrine) Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 8: (day off of ephedrine) Multi-Vitamin 2x, 20g creatine

TRAINING.
DAY 1: Volume Training. (isolation exercises)
(supersets)
chest/back 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
shoulders/traps 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
biceps/triceps 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
calves/abs 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
inner/outer forearms 12-15 reps per set - 1 minute rest between sets 3 SETS
DAY 2: Base Training. (basic exercises)
chest 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
back 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
shoulders/traps 8-6-5-4-3 - 1.5 minutes rest between sets
DAY 3: REST.
DAY 4: REST.
DAY 5: MUSCLE ROUNDS. (6 sets of 4, 10 second rests between each set of 4)
chest 6x4; 4 SETS
back 6x4; 4 SETS
biceps 6x4; 4 SETS
DAY 6: MUSCLE ROUNDS. (6 sets of 4, 10 second rests between each set of 4)
shoulders 6x4; 4 SETS
triceps 6x4; 4 SETS
calves 6x4; 4 SETS
DAY 7: REST.
DAY 8: REST.

I hope things will be better this time around! :supercool tronious feel free to rip apart any aspect of my program whenever you feel the need.

Last edited:
DAY 1- JULY 25, 2001

First thing in the morning I woke up and took a piss and weighed myself, without clothes, and I weighed 220.5 lbs. Damn! :mad::mad: that is HEAVY as hell. First thing in your morning I am always a few pounds lighter than I usually am. I am going to weigh myself every few days to see how much water I am losing from the depletion of carbs in my diet.

CARDIO.
30 minutes of the stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

COMMENTS.
Felt good today with a lot of sleep which really helped my body out. The past week or so I havnt been lifting and I have been doing a LOT of nothing but eating junkfood really. :eek::eek: Its really starting to catch up with me big time now. Feel VERY fat and realize what most people who dont train or diet feel like every single day. Workout went very very well. Lasted around 30 minutes.. brief, but VERY intense. All rest periods were according to whats listed at the top of this post. Good overall workout. Very tiring with short rest periods, but really was intense. Chest and back were worked pretty well, shoulders were worked okay - traps got a GREAT workout, arms got a good overall pump, calves and abs good burn, forearms got a pretty good pump also. :D

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2390 (need 110 MORE)
Total (g) Protein: 106g (needed 14g LESS)
Total (g) Carbs: 12g
Total (g) Fat: 198g (needed 31g MORE)
Need more fat and less protein to really kick myself into full-blown ketosis immediately.

SLEEP.
8 hours of sleep last night... Great amount of sleep! Really need to seriously focus on getting 7-8 hours or more EVERY single night NO MATTER WHAT!

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, MD6 + ECA Stack 30 minutes before cardio and 30 minutes before training, 5g creatine immediately before training.

TRAINING.
Volume Training.
low-incline dumbbell flyes 40x15; 40x15; 40x15
(supersetted with)
close-grip v-bar pulldowns 120x15; 120x15; 120x15
seated dumbbell side-laterals 20x15; 20x12; 20x12
(supersetted with)
dumbbell shrugs 70x12; 70x12; 70x12
one-dumbbell concentration curls 20x15; 20x15; 20x15
(supersetted with)
one-dumbbell overhead ext. 20x15; 20x15; 20x15
one-dumbbell calf raises 60x15; 60x15; 60x15
(supersetted with)
seated leg tucks (bodyweight) 15x15x15
seated barbell wrist curls 115x15; 115x15; 115x15
(supersetted with)
dumbbell twists 30x15; 30x15; 30x15

WATER.
Took in a good amount of water all day long.

Last edited:
call me crazy but this isn't exactly Titan training, since you split up volume and base into two completely separate days....

Manhood... the volume and base training are split up into two separte days in the orginal Titan Training bro. The only difference is that on Day 1 you train Base with Lower Body and Volume with Upper Body, and Day 2 you train Base with Upper Body and Volume with Lower Body. Due to recent knee surgery I cannot train legs. I train my calves dont get my wrong, but I am incapable of training my quads/hamstrings/glutes. So I have decided to go through the entire program and modify it to an upper body/calves training regimen. I am still training volume on Day 1 and still training base on Day 2. Just like Titan Training says to, just without the legs. :D:D Thanks for replying though.

DAY 2- JULY 26, 2001

CARDIO.
25 minutes of the stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

COMMENTS.
Felt pretty good today I guess. Cardio was cut short because I had to leave unexpectedly. Need to keep up cardio to ensure proper fat-loss. VERY flabby today. GODDAMNIT! :( Workout went very good. Lasted around 30 minutes long. VERY VERY intense. Overall workout was GOOD! Definitely intense. Weights werent heavy enough for incline dumbbell presses or deadlifts. Thats all the weight that I have in my basement! 92.5 is the highest for incline presses and 370 lbs. is all the weights I can rack on a barbell. Next week Ill have to go to the gym to train. Incline presses hit chest VERY hard. Deadlifts torched my lower back and traps and entire back was totally fatigued. Tried to start relatively light but realized I could handle a lot more. Push presses were pretty intense. I was so tired from the deadlifts push presses were just like a cool down. :D:D

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2290
Total (g) Protein: 126g
Total (g) Carbs: 14g
Total (g) Fat: 177g

SLEEP.
7 hours of sleep last night... need a little more maybe. Took a "cat" -BG nap last night though before bed.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, Xenadrine 30 minutes before cardio and 30 minutes before training, 5g creatine immediately before training.

TRAINING.
Base Training.
low-incline dumbbell presses 70x8; 80x6; 90x5; 92.5x4; 92.5x3
deadlifts 255x8; 275x6; 300x5; 335x4; 370x3
push presses 115x8; 125x6; 135x5; 145x4; 155x3

WATER.
Took in a really good amount all day. Really felt hydrated and need to keep it that way because low carbs will really drop water out quick.

Last edited:
my bad, I didn't look close enough. Good luck with your second time through, stick with it. I think I'll start Titan training next week, since I've been on my current workout for about 8-10 weeks and would like something new. The one thing I'm worried about is overtraining, but some who have tried it swear that if you don't go to failure with this workout you won't overtrain. So be it. I'll be eating everything...as long as I get enough calories and enough protein (~400 grams/day).

Manhood...
Whatsup bro? Yeah I have tried Titan Training one time before and I really fucked it up big time. I am going to make sure I do everythin right this time. I am following the diet that Leo Costa Jr. recommends so I see no reason why I shouldnt get great results. Yeah I was afraid of overtraining but with proper sleep and diet and training only 4x every 8 days I dont think its that bad at all. Good luck with the Titan Training bro post how its working for you and everything like that. :D:D

Hey there fellers. Manhood...don't worry about the overtraining dude...you hit the nail on the head when you said AS LONG AS YOU DON"T GO TO FAILURE ON EVERY SET. Actually try not to go to failure on ANY set. This is one thing they stressed in the video. That's the way I've been doin' it for 5 1/2 weeks and it's paid off lemme tell ya. Anyone who has any negative comments about this program either haven't tried it, or aren't following it correctly. Just my humble opinion though. Good luck with it. Monstar, good to see yer stickin' with it bro'. Keep us posted man.

DAY 3- JULY 28, 2001

CARDIO.
25 minutes of the stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach + 25 minutes stationery bike in the afternoon.

COMMENTS.
Really had some trouble sticking to my diet today. Desperately wanted to binge like a fat pig but decided to stick to it 100%. Kept calories 100% RIGHT ON along with everything else. Needed more protein but I think that Ill be fine if I dont meet the requirements above to the letter. Cardio went well, everything went good for the most part. :):) Wish me luck for tomorrow sticking to my diet!

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2190
Total (g) Protein: 157g
Total (g) Carbs: 10g
Total (g) Fat: 147g

SLEEP.
8 hours of sleep last night.... Took a "cat" -BG nap this morning during summer school though. :D

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, MD6 + ECA 30 minutes before each cardio session.

TRAINING. REST.

WATER.
Took in a lot all day. Need to keep it up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom