Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MonStar1023 TITAN TRAINING JOURNAL

tronious...
Whatsup bro? Yeah definitely haha I have been taking in a shitload of water lately and its really been helping me with the low carbs. A lot of times Ill start to feel dehydrated and Ill just load up on the H20! Low carbs really deplete your glycogen and water reverves which may fuck up my muscle rounds in a few days...

DRINK YOUR WATER! :spit:

MonStar1023 said:
Manhood...
Whatsup bro? Yeah I have tried Titan Training one time before and I really fucked it up big time. I am going to make sure I do everythin right this time. I am following the diet that Leo Costa Jr. recommends so I see no reason why I shouldnt get great results. Yeah I was afraid of overtraining but with proper sleep and diet and training only 4x every 8 days I dont think its that bad at all. Good luck with the Titan Training bro post how its working for you and everything like that. :D:D

Are you triyng to gain muscle or p[repare for competition? That titan training seems to be more of cutting up precontest thing, right?

If you are seriously trying to gain muscle, you are doing something wrong if you have quitted it before... For example 2timers per week is much easier and much more growth producing... Just look at me... i am sometimes sooo angry , for no apparent reason!!! Must be testerone, really!

I dont get this, people work out so much, take so much supplements yet they fail... Where is common sense? I dont do some much sets in a week like you do in as day! (Maybe in even 2 weeks).

My advice, TRAIN SMART. NOT HARD!

(I am sorry if I am saying something wrong. But I was never convinced of high volume training)

Can't disagree with you more. You can't knock this program until you've tried it. I've gotten more gains in strength and size than ANY other program I've tried. And mind you I've pretty much tried them all. Monstar stick with it.

tronious said:
Can't disagree with you more. You can't knock this program until you've tried it. I've gotten more gains in strength and size than ANY other program I've tried. And mind you I've pretty much tried them all. Monstar stick with it.

He should stick with it ONLY and ONLY IF IT IS WORKING. He is obviously struggling with it. Just because you gain on it does not mean that everyone else can gain on it. I am trying to Help MonStar!

Maybe he needs outside influence to make him re evaluate his training?

SSAlexSS said:

He should stick with it ONLY and ONLY IF IT IS WORKING. He is obviously struggling with it. Just because you gain on it does not mean that everyone else can gain on it.

Fuck me - advice i never dreamt alex was capable of!

Well said!

SSAlexSS...
Whatsup dude? I gotta say bro I really respect you for trying to help me out. :):) After our disagreement about training volume and all of that in the other post I figured you would try and give me tips to mess up my training. Way to act mature about the whole thing. Yeah I am gonna give Titan Training one more shot and if my body cant handle it or if I fuck it up this time around I am gonna be done with it. I dont doubt it works from everything I have read about it etc. it makes perfect sense to me. tronious seems to be making some incredible gains off the program and Ill keep posting how I am doing. I am trying to decide at this point if my calories are a bit too low. I cant decide. I am following the CKD letter for letter from Mr .X's CKD Manual posted in the Diet Discussion Board. He definitely knows his shit but his CKD wasnt designed to sustain a program like Titan Training I dont think.

tronious...
Whatsup bro? Yeah I am gonna keep it up... how many calories were taking in a day man? I think mine are FAR too low but I cant decide yet. My BMR is 2600 and if you look above I am taking in up to 15% less than that on some days. What is your diet like other than high fat/protein low carbs? :D:D

Last edited:
DAY 4- JULY 29, 2001

CARDIO.
25 minutes of the stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach + 25 minutes stationery bike in the early afternoon.

COMMENTS.
Felt pretty good today I guess.. sweated a LOT during first cardio session somehow. I think its Xenadrine that really makes me sweat a lot more than MD6 + ECA. Really had some difficulty sticking to this diet last night. Me and my girlfriend went to 2 different restaurants.. Don Pablo's and Houlihan's. She got a dessert in BOTH restaurants one after the other and I was like AHHH! I wanted some! :p:p

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2400
Total (g) Protein: 152g
Total (g) Carbs: 15g
Total (g) Fat: 176g

SLEEP.
7 hours of sleep last night.... didnt sleep real well last night though. Woke up a few times throughout the night which isnt good. Need to get my sleep tonight!

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, Xenadrine 30 minutes before each cardio session.

TRAINING. REST.

WATER.
Took in a good amount all day long... really stayed hydrated today.

Last edited:
MonStar1023 said:
SSAlexSS...
Whatsup dude? I gotta say bro I really respect you for trying to help me out. :):) After our disagreement about training volume and all of that in the other post I figured you would try and give me tips to mess up my training. Way to act mature about the whole thing. Yeah I am gonna give Titan Training one more shot and if my body cant handle it or if I fuck it up this time around I am gonna be done with it. I dont doubt it works from everything I have read about it etc. it makes perfect sense to me. tronious seems to be making some incredible gains off the program and Ill keep posting how I am doing. I am trying to decide at this point if my calories are a bit too low. I cant decide. I am following the CKD letter for letter from Mr .X's CKD Manual posted in the Diet Discussion Board. He definitely knows his shit but his CKD wasnt designed to sustain a program like Titan Training I dont think.

tronious...
Whatsup bro? Yeah I am gonna keep it up... how many calories were taking in a day man? I think mine are FAR too low but I cant decide yet. My BMR is 2600 and if you look above I am taking in up to 15% less than that on some days. What is your diet like other than high fat/protein low carbs? :D:D

What? I said that if the program doesnot work for you then quit it. Nothing bad in that, right? Yeh, give it one more shot and then you can decide if you still want to do it. Just because tronius is making good progress, it does not mean that EVERYONE will make good progress!

DAY 5- JULY 29, 2001

This morning 1st thing out of bed I weighed myself after taking a piss and I weighed 208.5 lbs. Damn! I lost 12 lbs. in the course of 5 days. What the fuck is going on? I think I SERIOUSLY need to up my calories or something.... tronious arent you gaining weight bro? My calories must be WAY to damn low! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

CARDIO.
20 minutes stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

COMMENTS.
Holy fucking shit... never fucking trained so fucking hard in my whole fucking life. Workout was 40 INTENSE FUCKING MINUTES I thought I was gonna puke and die.
:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:
I seriously have never trained so goddamn hard I thought I was gonna die. Bentover rows were a motherfucker. Lats contracted hard again and again and again and again. Each muscle round was HELL! INTENSE as fuck though. Back was totally exausted. Low back was still sore from a few days ago from heavy deadlifts. Dips totally flamed my pecs all the way. Completely exausted. I thought I was gonna make all 4 muscle rounds hitting 4 reps on every set but my LAST set I couldnt force out that last rep and finished with 3. Only strapped on 10 lbs. because I already weigh around 215 lbs. as it is and I have trouble with bodyweight exercises. Barbell curls were.... just totally fucking impossible. Kept form pretty good for the most part. Went fairly light also because muscle rounds are so goddamn exausting. That entire fucking workout was seriously scary. It was intense and a great overall workout, but it was scary. My head was going in and out like forcing one set after another its almost like you just get into this whole other world its fucking nuts but I love it. I think its because you just hit one set after another after another after another of the same exercise. And your muscles just ache and ache and ache and you keep pushing them. Cant wait till tomorrow's muscle rounds though!

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2215
Total (g) Protein: 125g
Total (g) Carbs: 8g
Total (g) Fat: 175g

SLEEP.
6 hours of sleep last night.... this is obviously how much sleep my body wanted. I woke up after 6 hours sleep and tried to go back to sleep for 30 minutes or so without any success at all.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, MD6 + ECA 30 minutes before cardio and training session, 5g creatine immediately prior to workout.

TRAINING.
Muscle Rounds.
bentover ez-bar reverse rows 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4
weighted dips 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,3
standing barbell curls 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4

WATER.
Took in a pretty good amount all day I guess... maybe a little too much during workout though.

Last edited:
Welp Mr. Alex, I'm not gonna get involved in a big flaming battle...can't stand those. As opposed to many people I've seen posting on this board, I don't claim to be an expert on training, etc...I speak only from real world results. I've said in previous many times "What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander". Meaning...it doesn't work for everyone obviously. I've simply stated my results to Monstar and he's obviously a smart guy and knows what he has to do...i.e giving it a shot and seeing if it works. His first time thru, and Monstar you can correct me if I'm wrong, he only stuck with it a short time. That doesn't mean the workout didn't "work" for him...he didn't give it enough time to work. I've made great gains on this program and that's why I said I "couldn't disagree more" in my previous post. If you feel he needs some "outside" influence to re evaluate his training...hahaha...then I guess that's where you come in. I'm not trying to give him advice...just tellin' him what I'm going thru and the results I'm obtaining. As I would expect everyone else to do on this board, I'm relaying something that has given me positive results. So anyways...no flaming or any of that 3rd grade stuff. Just let it go. Monstar keep it up dude...and if it doesn't work for you...then hey on to the next one right? :D :D

Top Bottom