Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MonStar1023 TITAN TRAINING JOURNAL

DAY 7- JULY 31, 2001

CARDIO.
25 minutes stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach..

COMMENTS.

NUTRITION.
BINGED ALL DAY LONG ON JUNK FOOD!

SLEEP.
7 hours of sleep last night... very bad sleep in my opinion. Not very restful at all... really just didnt sleep too good at all.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x today.

TRAINING. REST.

WATER.

Last edited:
DAY 8- AUGUST 1, 2001

Realized that this entire week, Days 1-6, I was eating FAR below my calorie expenditure. I was using 2600 as my BMR which was WAY OFF. I talked to Mr .X, the guy that I got the diet I am using from and he said to stick to 3000 calories on training days and around 2750 calories on all of my rest days.

I decided to take off Days 7-8 to make up for the retarded ridiculously low calories I was taking in the first 6 Days... however these 2 BINGE DAYS ARE MAKING ME FAT AS FUCK!!!

:(:(

MODIFIED Nutrition/Supplementation

I just realized how ridiculously low my calories have been during Days 1-6 what a goddamn joke! Haha no wonder why I was losing weight so badly.

NUTRITON.
DAY 1: 3000 calories
DAY 2: 3000 calories
DAY 3: 2500 calories
DAY 4: 2500 calories
DAY 5: 3000 calories
DAY 6: 3000 calories
DAY 7: 2500 calories
DAY 8: Carb-Up 4000 calories

During Days 1-7 I will take in AT LEAST 1g of fat for every g of protein I consume. Ill be during this to ensure that I force my body into ketosis.

SUPPLEMENTS.
DAY 1: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 2: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 3: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 4: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 5: MD6 + ECA 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 6: Xenadrine 2x, Multi-Vitamin 2x, 5g creatine
DAY 7: MD6 + ECA / Xenadrine (alt. every week), Multi-Vitamin 2x
DAY 8: (day off of ephedrine) Multi-Vitamin 2x, 20g creatine

Decided to add a fat-burner on Day 7 because my carb-cravings are too strong to even try and stick to a lower carb diet. This is one of the reasons (excuses) I binged on Day 7 in my last cycle. CANT let that happen this time around!

:D:D

DAY 9- AUGUST 2, 2001

This morning first thing in the morning after pissing, without clothes, I weighed 217.5 lbs. Which is up 9 lbs. since I last weighed myself! Talk about a fucking carb-up damn! I am down 3 lbs. since I started this entire Titan Training along with a CKD though so I guess thats good. I am going to try and get down to a LEAN 190-195 lbs. in the next couple of months training with Titan Training and using a CKD. The problem is that Day 7 is NOT A BINGE DAY!! And Day 8 isnt either. I have to keep my diet low-carb on Day 7 and have a CONTROLLED carb-up on Day 8. DISCIPLINE! :):)

CARDIO.

COMMENTS.
Felt good today.... kind of tired though. Little drowsy I guess and feel bloated for all of the goddamn shit I ate during the last 2 days. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with me. Everytime I do that I always feel like shit afterwards and I still manage to do it. What the fuck? Workout went really really well... lasted around 40 minutes. Chest got a GREAT workout and lats got a HORRIBLE fucking workout. DAMNIT! Pullovers fucking suck for my lats. They didnt do jack shit I wanted to give them a try and what a WASTE of time.. I should learn to stick to the basics. Dumbbell pullovers are good for my though. Shoulders and traps got an excellent workout.. good pump and burn in both. Arms got a pretty good workout I guess biceps got a way better workout then triceps though. :( Abs and calves got a good contraction and burn... hit both pretty hard with some higher reps.. Forearms got an INCREDIBLE workout!! Damn! GREAT GREAT BURN! Woah never had a forearm workout like that in ages.. static hold really fucked up my forearms BIG TIME took them WAY past failure my forearms are starting to ache sitting here typing... and I worked out 2 hours ago!! :D:D

NUTRITION.
Total Calories: 2585
Total (g) Protein: 136g
Total (g) Carbs: 10g
Total (g) Fat: 211g

SLEEP.
7.5 hours of sleep last night... slept very good. Had a deep restful sleep and felt a lot better today because of it.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x today, Xenadrine 2x today, 30 minutes before cardio and training session, 5g creatine postworkout.

TRAINING.
Volume Training.
crossbench barbell pullovers 65x12; 65x10; 65x10
(supersetted with)
low-incline dumbbell flyes 40x12; 40x12; 40x12
standing dumbbell side-laterals 20x12; 20x12; 20x12
(supersetted with)
close-grip cable upright rows 50x12; 50x12; 50x12
concentration curls 30x12; 30x12; 30x12
(supersetted with)
one-dumbbell overhead ext. 30x12; 30x12; 30x12
seated leg tucks (bodyweight) 15x15x15
(supersetted with)
one-dumbbell calf raises 60x15; 60x15; 60x15
wrist roller 25x6; 25x5; 25x4
(supersetted with)
barbell static holds 215x(failure); 215x(failure); 215x(failure)

WATER.

Last edited:
DAY 10- AUGUST 3, 2001

CARDIO.

COMMENTS.
Felt okay today after I took a nap that really helped me out a lot for some reason. Workout really went bad... :bawling: My girlfriend broke up with me like 5 minutes before my workout and my eyes were all fucked up the whole workout... Workout lasted around 35 minutes... chest was pretty strong I guess considering how sore my chest was from yesterday... back got a pretty good workout with chins pretty tough I guess... Behind-neck presses hit delts hard and also really hit my middle/lower traps somehow I am not really sure what happened there. Nevermind me and my girlfriend are back together.... THANK GOD!! :heart::heart:

NUTRITION.
Total Calories: 1945
Total (g) Protein: 82g
Total (g) Carbs: 10g
Total (g) Fat: 165g

SLEEP.
7 hours of sleep last night... and I also took a nap for around an hour or more. Felt good after I took a nap.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x today, MD6 + ECA 2x today, 30 minutes before cardio and training session, 5g creatine postworkout.

TRAINING.
Base Training.
Med.-grip Flat Barbell Presses 200x8; 210x6; 225x5; 235x4; 240x3
Wide-grip Front Chins (bodyweight)x8; 5x6; 15x5; 20x4; 20x3
Seated Behind-neck Presses 95x8; 110x6; 125x5; 135x4; 150x3

WATER.

Last edited:
Top Bottom