Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MonStar1023 TITAN TRAINING JOURNAL

tronious...
Whatsup bro? Yeah definitely I am gonna give it a run through and see what happens.... haha fucking 10 minutes and Im going down to the basement for my fucking muscle rounds! :p:p Getting fucking pumped up already... Anyway yeah I mean lemme know how your first 8-week cycle worked for you. What are you goin to do in the weeks off? I would hit up some traps, forearms, and a few other bodyparts that arent really focused on during the 8-weeks of Titan Training. I am gonna stick to it though last time I bitched out sort of and really fucked up the program anyway. Keep me posted though bro make sure I am doing everything right.

:D:D

MonStar1023: CAn U please explain what U ment when U wrote:

"bentover ez-bar reverse rows 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; 155x4,4,4,4,4,4
weighted dips 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; 10x4,4,4,4,4,3
standing barbell curls 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4 "

the first one, "bentover ez-bar reverse rows" U do 155lb 4 reps, and then 4 more and so on...6set..and then the same thing again and again and again, a total of 155lb, 24set? x 4reps??
And after that dips with a 10lb weight 23 set á 4 reps, and then the last set(set 24) U do 3 reps?

Monstar...with regards to your losing weight...any chance you might be dropping some water weight and fat? You mentioned in earlier posts that you've felt "fat" over the past few weeks. Could your weight loss be attributed to that...because you have to admit that when you're done with this workout it also feels like a cardio workout also. Anyways...if you weigh around 210, what's your caloric intake/day? Mine's around 3000. But remember I only weight about 195. I've lost a few pounds over the past week, but I feel like I've cut up...not lost muscle or anything like that. I'm 196 as of today...up from 185'ish when I began.

TRay:

what you are referring to are the "Muscle Rounds". The most intense part of the 4day a week workout. Basically it consists of the following:

Pick a weight you can do normally 8-10 reps with. For instance with bench. I start out with 190.

Do 4 reps, rack it and take a 10 second break, do 4 more reps, take a 10 second break, do 4 more, take a 10 second break...etc. for a total of 6 times.

4, break, 4, break, 4, break, 4, break, 4, break, 4
1 minute break...then start over.

Do this 6 times. That's considered your muscle rounds for chest. On day 3 of the workout muscle rounds are done for thighs, hams, calves and chest...in that order.

Day 4..muscle rounds are done for Back, Tri's, Shoulders and Bi's.

:D

T-ray2001...
Whatsup bro? Yeah tronious explained that well thanks tronious. Foreal though bro muscle rounds are hard as fuck. Hardest thing in bodybuilding I have ever come across... when I post my exercises I post the weight first.. for example bentover ez-bar reverse rows 155x4,4,4,4,4,4; this is 155 lbs. 4 reps, 10 second break, 4 more etc. Dips is 10x4,4,4,4,4,4; my bodyweight + 10 lbs. around my waist 4 reps, 10 second break, 4 reps etc.. sorry to confuse you bro. :):)

tronious...
Whatsup bro? Yeah I did lose a LOT of water during the first 5 days damn! Feel a lot leaner but still feel kinda flabby haha too many fucking cheat days. They really get the best of you in the long run. My calories are real low but I am really going for fat-loss. I am thinking about raising them to around 2500 maybe. 2200 is a little too low Ill admit that but it seems to be working for fat-loss so I cant complain.

Damn those muscle rounds were tough today! I think they will help in cuttin you up!
:p:p

tronious...
Whatsup boss? Yeah definitely dude mine is around 40 minutes. If you look @ the comments in all of my posts Ill mention how long it lasted. I use all of the rest periods according to the program. Short but INTENSE as fuck!

:D:D

DAY 6- JULY 30, 2001

CARDIO.
20 minutes stationery bike first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

COMMENTS.
Felt pretty good today I guess... kind of drowsy actually and I am thinking it is because my sleep was interupted last night. I am not positive though. Workout went really well. Lasted around 45 minutes. Push presses HAMMERED delts all the way. Damn hit shoulders hard. Didnt use too much momentum at all. My front and side delts were VERY sore today from yesterday but I still hit them hard with push presses. Calf raises were good I guess not too much of a burn because of the low reps but overall calf workout was fairly good. Triceps were TORCHED all the way. Great burn and really took them to the limit with the muscle rounds. Damn I really hit them hard! Didnt have too much energy in this workout though intensity wise. I am not sure if its because of my sleep or just the lack of carbs... I dont know if I am in full-blown ketosis or what but my fucking piss SMELLS so badly which I think I read is a sign of extreme ketosis or something along those lines. :):)

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 2280
Total (g) Protein: 145g
Total (g) Carbs: 14g
Total (g) Fat: 165g

SLEEP.
8 hours of sleep last night... popped 6mg. melatonin an hour before bed which really ensured good sleep I think... woke up one time during the night but oh well.

SUPPLEMENTS.
Multi-vitamin 2x, Xenadrine 30 minutes before cardio and training session, 5g creatine immediately prior to workout.

TRAINING.
Muscle Rounds.
push presses 100x4,4,4,4,4,4; 100x4,4,4,4,4,4; 100x4,4,4,4,4,4; 100x4,4,4,4,4,4
one-dumbbell calf raises 50x4,4,4,4,4,4; 50x4,4,4,4,4,4; 50x4,4,4,4,4,4; 50x4,4,4,4,4,4
lying ez-bar ext. 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4; 70x4,4,4,4,4,4

WATER.
Took in a pretty good amount all day long today, need to keep it up.

Last edited:
Re: DAY 6- JULY 30, 2001

MonStar1023 said:

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 1660
Total (g) Protein: 115g
Total (g) Carbs: 12g
Total (g) Fat: 113g

TRAINING.
Muscle Rounds.
push presses
lying ez-bar ext.
one-dumbbell calf raises

WATER.

That diet is ridiculously low! I don't know how you made it through a muscle round day eating like that.

The_Eviscerator...
Whatsup bro? Haha I constantly post throughout the day on how many calories I am constantly adding. My total isnt until the day is completely over... like Days 1-5. Haha my fault for being confusing bro.
:):)

Re: DAY 6- JULY 30, 2001

MonStar1023 said:

NUTRITION.
Total (kcal) Calories: 1660
Total (g) Protein: 115g
Total (g) Carbs: 12g
Total (g) Fat: 113g

TRAINING.
Muscle Rounds.
push presses
lying ez-bar ext.
one-dumbbell calf raises

WATER.

That diet is ridiculously low! I don't know how you made it through a muscle round day eating like that.

Top Bottom