Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Road To Record Breaking. The Journal of a Madman

|3ossman said:
ive taken 800+ and walked it out of a rack, a monolift is another story, ive used one once and its about 100x easier than walking out weight. Ive got to do an APF meet sometime and use one of those things. i was just talking about your sets with the 690 you recorded. very easy to make a wrong move and tweak something you know. keep it up

OH YES! The monolift makes the lift about 100x easier....

I have walked out 400 and it was a pain....

IPF doesnt allow a mono? crazy stuff...

Thanks for commenting...

I could imagine walking out 600, i would DEF have to stay tight if i didnt want to tweak anything

Whats up World? Log update!

Im so damn sore and achy today. Had a nice relaxing weekend. Didnt go out, since i cant drink (strict untill competition) and tried to catch the movie "borat" but it was sold out everywhere.

But i did have really good workouts. Friday was Ab only day, but i think this had a direct effect with deadlifting on saturday (felt weaker in the deads then normal)

Friday

ABS
Decline Situps:
4 sets w/ 45lb weight Sat on bottom and Held for 5s

Hanging Leg Lifts:
3 sets lifting legs
3 sets lifting knees

Seated Weighted Situps:
Sitting on the bench, loaded bar with 275 and held it on forearms and procceded to do 5 reps @ 4 sets

MISC NON AB WORK
Face Pulls w/ Thick Green Band:
5x to eyes
5x to chin
5x to chest
4 Sets

Saturday's Harcore Workout
Video 1: Squat Partials w/ Saftery Rack and Thick Green Bands. 441 x 1 With 200lbs + on top

Woke up 8:00ish. Went & Picked up a plate of Eggs for everyone and some bagels. I figure since my coach is doing this all for free he deserves at least a bagel lol.

After the breakfast we were Ready for War.

Deadlifts Sumo Style:
Worked up to 485 for a Single. Actually Dumped it 1 time, but went at it again. For some reason the weight really Humbled my ass.

Negative Deadlifts(2 spotters helped lift, lifter got set and let us know when to let go)
worked up to about 640lbs. Slowy Lowered Each Rep while holding bach arched and staying stable without rounding the back.
*Really felt all my muscle fibers activating and im sore as shit everywhere.

Squat Partials w/ bands & Safety Squat Bar(Thick Green ones, adding 200+lbs on top)
221 x 3
309 x 1
353 x 1
397 x 1
441 x 1
Here is a video of the 441 x 1 With the Bands
*The Safety Bar puts the weight higher on the back then the regualr bar. Making it alot harder. Felt more like front squats and a really good backworkout.

*Bunny* said:
Dang mm you legs are blowing up eh? Nice vid :) Keep kickin some :mommakin:

Yeah they are growing, its great because at the same time they are loosing FAt.

They are 25-26 inches now =]

Im gonna be cutting back weight for competition now, so i should cut up decent. Thanks *Bunny!!!!

You're welcome. I get to register for some FUN classes today, for spring semester. Ahhh I remember how much I dreaded taking 2-3 sciences at a time... it MUST be done tho right?! :nerd: Science, your FAVE. :)

*Bunny* said:
You're welcome. I get to register for some FUN classes today, for spring semester. Ahhh I remember how much I dreaded taking 2-3 sciences at a time... it MUST be done tho right?! :nerd: Science, your FAVE. :)

GREAAAAAT JOBBBBBBBB BUNNY

SCIENCE HMMM - gotta love it or else it will consume you alive! and if u ahte it, lie like you love it. lol

2-3 sciences wow thats ALOT. im gonna try to stick to 1 at a time so i can focus on PASSING lol

great job bunny, really proud!

Whats up World? Preety good day yesterday, went semi light on legs. Was thinking of doing chest, but i still got the pain from my last bench shirt day and since im going to NJ this weekend to train with a strong ass PL'er i met from my last competition (hes going to show me how to use my shirt). So im trying to heal my best.

Box Squats on 12-14"s. Actually placed some mats down today:
warmed up to 225

225x3
225x3
225x3
225x3
225x3

Real deal box squats. Sat back and exploded up. My explosion power is weak, i seam to stall out and then fly through, so i know where my sticking point is or atleast a ballpark figure where it is.

Glute Ham Raises w/ thin black band around my kneck for more resistance.

4 sets @ 10 reps
(Last set did 15, let go of band, and did 5 more)

Also did groin work
Adductor & Abductor @ 4 sets 10 reps each

Jump Squats(Guess you can call them this, held a 35lb weight, squated, and jumped as high and as fast as i could)

4 sets w/ 35lbs @ 10 reps each set.

I know im going to feel it tommarow, im still feeling fatigued in my legs, and when its like that i KNOW i will be sore the day after.

Notes* Some dude at the gym wondered why i was going so light compared to what i usually do. I told him im working on form and my weakpoints. He told me to use a belt, and i had to keep telling him, this is why im working my weakpoints, because i COMPENSATED w/ belts, tipping, etc untill now. I left my ego at the door yesterday =]

mm107 said:
Notes* Some dude at the gym wondered why i was going so light compared to what i usually do. I told him im working on form and my weakpoints. He told me to use a belt, and i had to keep telling him, this is why im working my weakpoints, because i COMPENSATED w/ belts, tipping, etc untill now. I left my ego at the door yesterday =]
:) :wavey: Nice mm. Hope you heal soon.

Top Bottom