Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

license for deadly weapon (a dog)

You flatter yourself........I just respond to dumbass comments.

I find it quite funny that you consider German Shepherds to be big and mean. You obviously have met very few.........and prob handled it badly when you did meet them. They prob smelt you shitting your daiper and decided to have some fun with you huh.

big_bad_buff said:

Don't even bother man. Imnotdutch runs searches everyday for threads i post or post in. then he tries to argue with me, even though he knows i'm right. it's kind of this thing we have going i guess.

Hey Imnotdutch, do you know the difference between a car and a dog? I hope your not that stupid, but i don't doubt that you are. what about house cats? if these things were 120 pounds, would we allow them to roam were they please? my point is, that they are all animals, and they all have their basic instincs, we dont bother with the smaller nice dogs. but i think we should with the huge attacks dogs

big_bad_buff said:

what about the other 304 people in the U.S that die each year from dog attacks? licensing probably would prevent gruesome attacks. people might start to think: hey i better keep my dog chained up, or keep it inside. or even you can't take care of it right, maybe they wont even get the dog.

True. Yet however, who is to decide which dogs will have to be licensed and which will not??? Potentially all dogs can be viewed as lethal weapons, in this sense....

This is a very good point........where exactly do you draw the line? Perhaps the best move would be to insist all dog owners have licenses. Afterall, even small dogs could cause problems for kids.

bunnymt said:

True. Yet however, who is to decide which dogs will have to be licensed and which will not??? Potentially all dogs can be viewed as lethal weapons, in this sense....

i think all larger dogs should require some sort of license of this sort, and dogs that were bred to be attack dogs like the pit-bull, rot, mastiff etc. it's pretty obvious that no dogs should roam free. but i do think that these bigger and sometimes meaner dogs, should have qualified owners, that will be held accountable for anything this dog does.

let me as you this, which of these dogs would you feel more comfortable meeting one on one in a ally way, or in a park by yourself? better yet, say you are walking along your naborhood with your small child, 5 feet away their is a 190 pound rot walking your way, what do you do? you quickly grab your child and proceed to shit your pants and hope it is a nice dog. would you feel the same way, and act out the same way, if it were a medium sized dog, say a golden retriever? no you wouldn't because you know these dogs can rip you apart and you can't do shit about it.

could you even defend yourself against these dogs ?
http://www.fila.org/images/fila_mastiff_bodhi_ragnar.jpg
http://rottweiler.chiensderace.com/imagesbis/rottweiler_dressage.jpg
http://cyberechos.creteil.iufm.fr/cyber9/Actualite/pitbull/Pitbull2.jpg

how about I own a lion as a pet!! about the same thing. if it was up to me, i would outlaw these huge monsters. no one within 10 miles of a city or town could own one.

big_bad_buff said:
i think all larger dogs should require some sort of license of this sort, and dogs that were bred to be attack dogs like the pit-bull, rot, mastiff etc. it's pretty obvious that no dogs should roam free. but i do think that these bigger and sometimes meaner dogs, should have qualified owners, that will be held accountable for anything this dog does.
how about I own a lion as a pet!! about the same thing. if it was up to me, i would outlaw these huge monsters. no one within 10 miles of a city or town could own one.

But where do you draw the line? Some terriers, although not the biggest of dogs, could potentially really harm someone..
I am 100 percent sure that for lions and other "exotic" creatures, such as some lizards, frogs, etc, you need to possess a licence, as it should be.

bunnymt said:

I am 100 percent sure that for lions and other "exotic" creatures, such as some lizards, frogs, etc, you need to possess a licence, as it should be.

as it should be for larger dogs that are known for being violent. exactly, like terriers, and pit bulls. pitbulls aren't that big, but they have lock jaws and can be very violent. just like weapons, why is there laws against different size knife blades? they are all dangerous, and all can kill, but bigger knifes and even more so guns, are more dangerous.

DUMB IDEA. VERY DUMB IDEA. VERY VERY DUMB IDEA. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE KIDS AND THEY ATTACK SOMEONE WITHOUT CONSULTING THEIR PARENTS FIRST? SHOULD THE PARENTS BE CHARGED WITH A DEADLY WEAPON CHARGE>>>

KAYNE

KAYNE said:
DUMB IDEA. VERY DUMB IDEA. VERY VERY DUMB IDEA. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO HAVE KIDS AND THEY ATTACK SOMEONE WITHOUT CONSULTING THEIR PARENTS FIRST? SHOULD THE PARENTS BE CHARGED WITH A DEADLY WEAPON CHARGE>>>

KAYNE

So are you implying that humans and dogs are on the same intellect level? very big difference there. there is a very big difference in kids and dogs, there is a very big difference in having a child and owning a dog. do you know the difference between a dog and human?

Top Bottom