Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

license for deadly weapon (a dog)

big_bad_buff

who thinks that people should have to have a license for your bigger and meaner dog(pit-bull, rot, german shepherd etc) have it licensed as a deadly weapon. and if that dog attacks anyone, bites etc, then the owner would be charged the same way as if they attacked someone with a knife or a gun or what not. if it attacked a little kid, then the owner should get 30 years to life no matter what happened.

watched this one hour story last night on the learning channels.
http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/03/28/dog.mauling.arrests.01/

Last edited:
No. These dogs should not be licensed in this way. However, people need to learn to control their animals and pets, as well as their children.
These dogs, the "meaner" ones, are usually trained to be vicious. I have encountered many a "meaner" dog, including rotweilers and german shepherds) that were pleasant animals.

The crime. On January 26, 2001, shortly after 4:00 PM, San Francisco police and paramedics responded to calls from a Pacific Heights apartment building. They found a naked woman lying in blood, barely alive, her body bitten everywhere, bloody handprints covering the walls, and blood extending 4 feet up the walls and 30 feet own the hallway. Bits of clothing littered the floor, and a blood-soaked green nylon leash for a dog was lying nearby. A large dog was running loose, causing the officers to draw their guns. Nobody else could be seen.
Diane Whipple, 33 years old. The victim of this crime was Diane Whipple. She was a lacrosse coach, and lived in an apartment 50 feet from where the dogs lived. Whipple died that night at 8:55 p.m. at San Francisco General Hospital

bunnymt said:
No. These dogs should not be licensed in this way. However, people need to learn to control their animals and pets, as well as their children.
These dogs, the "meaner" ones, are usually trained to be vicious. I have encountered many a "meaner" dog, including rotweilers and german shepherds) that were pleasant animals.

these dogs should be used for one thing, to attack and kill like they were bred to do. you should not have war machines living with children or anyone else. it's crazy...get a normal dog. not a freakin killing machine

First, I would find the person who trained the dog to do that and tie a pork chop around his neck, then let HIS OWN DOG LOOSE ON HIS ASS. Let's see how he likes that shit.

I know about this story. I saw the special on TLC or Discovery channel last night about it. Those people, as from what I have heard, have received 4 years jail time.
A woman died from these dogs!!! A human life is lost and the owners of the dogs, themselves admittedly in cahoots with people who trained dogs to fight, were punished accordingly. This is not a random attack. These people knew that they had two very vicious ex-fighting dogs in their apartment. I mean, these two dogs ripped Wipple's throat out!!!! Those are not pet dogs, those are monsters!!!!!

In the U.S. from 1979 to 1996, 304 people in the U.S died from dog attacks, including 30 in California.The average number of deaths per year was 17. Most of the deceased were children.

Not a license per-say, but rather a permit. If you are going to own an animal that is potentially dangerous (if not cared for properly), then you should at least be able to prove that you are capable of raising the dog properly.

So you'd need a permit to own a pitbull or rottweiler, but not a chihuahua or a lab. I don't think this would be any kind of infringment on civil liberties because all you'd have to do is prove that you're not a fucking retard who would leave a german sheperd chained to a fence where he could easily escape and attack a 10 year-old kid (i.e. me in '92).

Also I think it should be illegal to keep a dog in a backyard at night. The dog is not barking because he's a stupid dog. He's barking because you're a stupid ass who left him outside in the cold, the rain, the heat, etc. My dog sleeps indoors in a clean room on a dog bed with air conditioning. We have not heard a PEEP out of him after bed time in the two years we've had him. My girl's neighbors have had a dog since they moved there and he never shuts the fuck up.

-Warik

bunnymt said:

I know about this story. I saw the special on TLC or Discovery channel last night about it. Those people, as from what I have heard, have received 4 years jail time.
A woman died from these dogs!!! A human life is lost and the owners of the dogs, themselves admittedly in cahoots with people who trained dogs to fight, were punished accordingly. This is not a random attack. These people knew that they had two very vicious ex-fighting dogs in their apartment. I mean, these two dogs ripped Wipple's throat out!!!! Those are not pet dogs, those are monsters!!!!!

Actually, it was a married man and woman who had been training "killer attack dogs" for the KKK.

HULKSTER said:

Actually, it was a married man and woman who had been training "killer attack dogs" for the KKK.

Actually, it was two white supremicists (your KKK reference) in jail who were pulling the strings on the operation through some fat woman who was training the dogs at her home. Then the dogs were seized by this married couple and taken to their apartment after a legal battle over the dogs.

Top Bottom