Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Good effort bro! Nice seein ya shifting iron! :)

Thanks bro. Def felt good kept it conservative as I didn't want to over do it since I haven't been able to get into the gym a lot to lift

Yeah best thing really. Train smart not hard. You gotta have shifted a good wedge of BF with all the fasted cardio :)

Fasted cardio, 50 mins stairs.

Edit: took 2 forged burner and n2burn... Damn lol

Last edited:
Yeah best thing really. Train smart not hard. You gotta have shifted a good wedge of BF with all the fasted cardio :)

With all chaos going on in my life diet has not been greatest I think I am back to where I was before I went down slippery slope so now I need to push through and make more progress

With all chaos going on in my life diet has not been greatest I think I am back to where I was before I went down slippery slope so now I need to push through and make more progress

11 days left bro, you just give it hell! You never know, I thought I'd shot up to 14-15% but my last test showed 12.7% so a 0.2% improvement! Lol!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Nice. Yeah I will do best I can but have no expectations of winning (knew that going in). Oh well I still benefited from competition.

IMO if anyone should win its Ryan A. What he has accomplished is nothing short of spectacular (you hear that judges) and has definitely been the most dedicated person as well, even on vacation when most people loosen up on their diets and trAining, but he didn't miss a step.

I've been thinkin the same thing bro, he's done an amazing job. I mean it's a transformation contest right so whoever's made the biggest changes to their physique will be the one's who've done best. And Ryan's end pics are gonna be SOOO different!

I've been thinkin the same thing bro, he's done an amazing job. I mean it's a transformation contest right so whoever's made the biggest changes to their physique will be the one's who've done best. And Ryan's end pics are gonna be SOOO different!

I know. Couldn't agree more. Very proud of him.

Spoiled...lifting 2 days in a row. Unfortunately my phone died so i couldn't log my workout and didn't have provisions to write it down.

Did back and abs. Feel good. Took 8 n2amp.

Top Bottom