Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Of The Bench! My Meet Results.

"Next meet is Oct not sure of date but the APA Bench Nationals"

PLJay is this the Meet in Kennewick, Washington on the 12 of Oct?

What they have listed as the World Bench Press Championships?

Last edited:
Well last year it was in ST. PETE in sept., im not sure where this one is at though. I hope its in FL cause I wanna do it.

ironmaiden- i talked to brian highnote yesterday, and he is the promotor of the meets in st pete for scott. he said the nationals are in st pete again. if there in washington i will not go.

sorry for no caps, my elbow is on ice as i write this. but that is just what i heard. i wouldnt follow scotts meet dates to closely. they change often!

PLjay--- I'm kinda catching on to the date and place changes.. I hope that it is in St. Pete....

I wish that I had known about the WPO meet last week... I really wanted to qualify for his meets... Musclehed and I both did! OH WELL!! Next year!!

Hope that everything is healing quickly!!

Robert my best raw single is 545 touch n go. No pause. But i never do that anymore either. I routinely hit 500 raw for 3 reps on average. Less on bad days more on good days. But none are ever taken to complet failure. I always leave one in the tank.

IronMaiden. I know Brian from 54th ave gym said it is in Oct. At least if he is not accurtae on what the meet is,he is still having one. Sept there is one in Winter park. Are you guys in Port Charlette, or Palm Harbor? If Port Charlotte that is amost a 2hr haul! No wander we haven trained together yet. Does Musclehed like his open back denim? And have you got one yet?

Its Port Charlotte for us! Its not to bad of a trip though...

He likes is Demin, In fact he is fixen to order another one... I haven't gotten mine yet I'll order it when he orders his.... Demins scare the hell out of me!!!! But I'll get one!!!

We're planning on entering the Winter Park... We met the guy that is holding it.... Really, really large man. I think that there will be one in Ft. Myers in Aug.... Musclehed is working on that one now!! It will be held at Worlds Gym if all goes well......

If anyone doubts his poundages......

I will confirm them. PJ is a freak plain and simple but he brings a level of intesity to the gym that has rubbed off on about every person that is serious about lifting there. The man helped me with all my lifts. and he's a nice guy to boot.........:jump:

Thanks anibolism I appreciate that.

Nice Guy? Ya ok i can be! Ya know you got alot of raw strength. Look around local gyms and see for yourself. You just compare yourelf to the wrong guys. But dude your strong as hell. All your lifts are great. You just need equipment and you will get the number your looking for to enter a meet. I cant wait for you to comit and get ready for a meet. You will be hooked just like the rest of us!

See ya in the gym!

Top Bottom