Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

HAWTTTTT!!
You look awesome thandie!! Keep up whatever you're doing.
Someday.....my legs will look like yours.:heart:

I was at the gym this afternoon and some young kid came up to me and asked me if I was a bodybuilder. He said I looked awesome and very well defined. I just about fell over. Made my day!!

Last edited:
Oh Jeesh, I had to dig my thread out from syberia! Lol!

Anyway, here is a progress picture taken 3 weeks ago.
I'll post some more soon. I have 5 weeks to comp..

March6th2009FSmaller-1.jpg

just WOW! :p

Last edited:
HAWTTTTT!!
You look awesome thandie!! Keep up whatever you're doing.
Someday.....my legs will look like yours.:heart:

I was at the gym this afternoon and some young kid came up to me and asked me if I was a bodybuilder. He said I looked awesome and very well defined. I just about fell over. Made my day!!

Awesome! See, you're getting there!

Don't worry about when, just that you'll reach your goal(s). And you will, with consistency!

Ok, here are some progress pics. 2 weeks to comp..

4-9-09Revised.jpg

4-9-09B.jpg

Last edited:
Can we trade legs ;-)

You look great. What does your peaking diet look like and when do you start? I'm curious because your diet is so tight year round.

I'm on my 5th week and have 7 more to go til' the shoot. I'm very nervous....5% core bf and 26% legs - overall 15%. My face is starting to sink a bit and my chest/abs/shoulders/back has striations but my rear and legs are still nice and plump :) I'm sweating it.

Can we trade legs ;-)

You look great. What does your peaking diet look like and when do you start? I'm curious because your diet is so tight year round.

I'm on my 5th week and have 7 more to go til' the shoot. I'm very nervous....5% core bf and 26% legs - overall 15%. My face is starting to sink a bit and my chest/abs/shoulders/back has striations but my rear and legs are still nice and plump :) I'm sweating it.

Thanks, IW!
I started cutting in February, I believe. I like to be early so I can tweek things. I normally stop cheating about 2-3 months before contest. This time I had a couple of cheats. 1 in february and 1 in March. It didn't affect me, I believe.

You prob have a tough time leaning your legs. Don't sacrifice your face to make your legs lean. Just use an angle where it will look leaner. Since you're doing a photo shoot rather then walking around on stage, you can fudge that. 7 weeks is a long time if you're already there, so be careful. At some point you have to carb up or you'll be too flat looking; especially in pictures.
Do you want to email me a pic?

Top Bottom