Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

You are looking fantastic thandie! I'm curious about the bolded above. How long has it taken you to get that in touch with your body? To simply make it do what you want it to do. I'm assuming the first time you dieted down it wasn't that easy. Or was it?

BTW, don't let IW fool you. She's looking phenominal. I think she's doing great for her first time. I also think i'm the luckiest guy in the universe just because i get to see her every day :)

Thanks, Onebreath!

I've been doing this for over 10 years. What I mean by it gets better, is that on comp day, when I look at my body I can determine HOW I look. If I'm too flat and I need to have another meal. If I go over and eat the wrong carbs or too soon, I'll spill over and PASSED peak, which is not something we want to do on comp day.

In terms of dieting on a normal day. I have precise macros, which I already know what will make me look good. Is just a matter of manipulating those macros that I can lose the exact amount of lb I want to, (give and take 1 lb up or down per week, but never more) Unless I have a carb-up day where almost always I go 1 lb over night, then by going back to my normal macros, (of the time) my weight goes back to normal. When I gain 10 lbs as I did off season, is because I wanted to gain that much in the amount of time I gave myself. Again, is just knowing how to manipulate macros. I'll never gain or lose weight for that matter randomly. I always said is like a science project, LOL!

I hope I made sense..

Thanks, Onebreath!

I've been doing this for over 10 years. What I mean by it gets better, is that on comp day, when I look at my body I can determine HOW I look. If I'm too flat and I need to have another meal. If I go over and eat the wrong carbs or too soon, I'll spill over and PASSED peak, which is not something we want to do on comp day.

In terms of dieting on a normal day. I have precise macros, which I already know what will make me look good. Is just a matter of manipulating those macros that I can lose the exact amount of lb I want to, (give and take 1 lb up or down per week, but never more) Unless I have a carb-up day where almost always I go 1 lb over night, then by going back to my normal macros, (of the time) my weight goes back to normal. When I gain 10 lbs as I did off season, is because I wanted to gain that much in the amount of time I gave myself. Again, is just knowing how to manipulate macros. I'll never gain or lose weight for that matter randomly. I always said is like a science project, LOL!

I hope I made sense..

No that made perfect sense. How long did it take you to determine what those "precise macros" were? Was it a lot of trial and error?

No that made perfect sense. How long did it take you to determine what those "precise macros" were? Was it a lot of trial and error?

No, l've learned a great deal about that when I was going to school for nutrition, in addition to learning what are the best foods to have optimum health, maintain beautiful skin and longevity, but I also worked (and now partner)with a dietitian who specializes in getting competitors in top shape. I also keep getting myself educated on the subject, so I end up going to different schools leaning different methods and theories in order to be cutting edge. So, I basically combine some of the principals I've learned into my business. I determine a client's macros according to their age, gender, height, activity level, food preference and metabolic rate. I always add other variables, but this are the basics.

No, l've learned a great deal about that when I was going to school for nutrition, in addition to learning what are the best foods to have optimum health, maintain beautiful skin and longevity, but I also worked (and now partner)with a dietitian who specializes in getting competitors in top shape. I also keep getting myself educated on the subject, so I end up going to different schools leaning different methods and theories in order to be cutting edge. So, I basically combine some of the principals I've learned into my business. I determine a client's macros according to their age, gender, height, activity level, food preference and metabolic rate. I always add other variables, but this are the basics.

Very nice. You do have it down to a science. Thanks.

Progress pics taken today 4/14
9 days to comp day!
Maybe you guys can be my eyes. Do I look smaller? leaner? flat?

4-14-09F.jpg

4-14-09S.jpg

4-14-09B.jpg

Progress pics taken today 4/14
9 days to comp day!
Maybe you guys can be my eyes. Do I look smaller? leaner? flat?
Lighting wasn't the best. Kind of washed out..

4-14-09F.jpg

4-14-09S.jpg

4-14-09B.jpg

Looking good Thandie. Your back, shoulders and quads are popping. I can see a difference in your leanness from the last pics you posted 2 weeks out. Your chest is coming through more and your legs are leaner (like they could possibly be so!! LOL). Your face looks really good too - that is usually where I can see flatness.

I am so excited for you!!

Top Bottom