Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

I take 360mg EPA
and 240 mg DHA. Take it consistently every night/day because fish oil has to build up. Some people make the mistake of not taking it when they have salmon.

is that 1 gram a day? my fish oil caps are 410 mg EPA, 274 DHA per gram(1 softgel). should i take it at night only then?

is that 1 gram a day? my fish oil caps are 410 mg EPA, 274 DHA per gram(1 softgel). should i take it at night only then?

Yes, just take 1 softgel at night. You can take it with dinner.

Yes, just take 1 softgel at night. You can take it with dinner.

thanks girl. did back and chest today and man am i beat! my whole back is already aching like crazy. but its a good tired.:)

p.s. can you give me a rundown of all your current supplements please?

thanks girl. did back and chest today and man am i beat! my whole back is already aching like crazy. but its a good tired.:)

p.s. can you give me a rundown of all your current supplements please?

I'll give you some general supplements. I give my clients supplements according to what they need after doing an evaluation and taking a health questionnaire.

Glutamine.
CLA.
Fish oil.
Flaxseed oil.
GLA.
L-Carnitine. This should be cycled.

I'll give you some general supplements. I give my clients supplements according to what they need after doing an evaluation and taking a health questionnaire.

Glutamine.
CLA.
Fish oil.
Flaxseed oil.
GLA.
L-Carnitine. This should be cycled.

thanks, i've already ready up on all those and have a good understanding of how and what the do. no green tea? so do you combine your GLA/CLA? read in some articles how the combo is super effective(fat reduction)

thanks, i've already ready up on all those and have a good understanding of how and what the do. no green tea? so do you combine your GLA/CLA? read in some articles how the combo is super effective(fat reduction)

I don't take green tea supplements. Hot green tea is the best for you.
I take GLA with all the supplements I take with breakfast and CLA (powder) I add to my protein shake with other supplements, which I have post training. So is about a 3 hour difference.
Don't take things just for taking them. There sould be a reason why take each supplement. Right?

I don't take green tea supplements. Hot green tea is the best for you.
I take GLA with all the supplements I take with breakfast and CLA (powder) I add to my protein shake with other supplements, which I have post training. So is about a 3 hour difference.
Don't take things just for taking them. There sould be a reason why take each supplement. Right?

right! your absolutely right, and like i said i've done thorough research on the supplements I'll take. i want nothing but the ones that promote overall health and well being. that's my current mindset, i'm focusing on my general health and not so much on wight(which was not the case previously where i focused on weight way too much). they go hand in hand but its different when your goal is to be super healthy than it is to focus on gaining or losing weight.

right! your absolutely right, and like i said i've done thorough research on the supplements I'll take. i want nothing but the ones that promote overall health and well being. that's my current mindset, i'm focusing on my general health and not so much on wight(which was not the case previously where i focused on weight way too much). they go hand in hand but its different when your goal is to be super healthy than it is to focus on gaining or losing weight.

If you want to promote good health, I'll give you a few important things to remember. #1 Cook your food. #2 Make sure most of your food is organic. Local organic is better then outside the country or outside the state. But if that's what you can get, is fine. #3 Try to go out to eat as infrequent as possible. #4 No processed food or refined sugar. Try that for a few months to a year and everything will change, from your skin, the way you feel and your overall health.

If you want to promote good health, I'll give you a few important things to remember. #1 Cook your food. #2 Make sure most of your food is organic. Local organic is better then outside the country or outside the state. But if that's what you can get, is fine. #3 Try to go out to eat as infrequent as possible. #4 No processed food or refined sugar. Try that for a few months to a year and everything will change, from your skin, the way you feel and your overall health.

thanks girl. i'm in the process of that transition.:)

Great information!!
I LOVE your new avi thandie.

I currently take fish oil:
Natural Fish oil(Costco)
Omega 3 concentrate
1000 mg concentrated fish oil w/300mg omega 3 fatty acids(EPA+DHA)
Good??

Top Bottom