Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyO, Ketogenic....

PsychoSkitz

Hey Johnny,

What are your secrets for a ketogenic diet?

My foods list so far is tuna, salmon, chicken, turkey, steak, burgers, cheese, eggs, mayonaisse....what else can I sneak in there?

Thanks,
Your Holy One

pork skins are my favorite, hard cheese squares, flax seed oil (yuk), pork chops (another favorite)

Hey psychoskitz, i posted ont he anabolic board a while ago how I wrote an article for the ketogenic diet. If you want it i'll give you the article..just email me..i've given it to many guys on the board and it has help them immensley...and yes my dumbass really wrote an article for it for an online supplement company's monthly newsletter

I just upped the dosage to 600mg .. I can take the discomfort in the effort to look ok.

I'm so tempted to run EQ with this to help preserve muscle mass .. hmm..

Do you drink diet soda while on this diet or do you eliminate soda?

I need a can of diet coke with tuna. It's just not right with water.

For some people just the taste of sugar (even if it has no carbs) can generate an insulin response .. but only some people.

You will have to stand by with your glucometer and ketosticks and see what effect nutrasweet has on you.

Usually I live without the diet soda, and drink plain ice tea.

spicy pork skins!!!! i also eat peanut and cashews in small amounts. A few carbs, but doesnt affect my ketostix readings. I also include small salad at night. this helps immensely. breaks up monotony of meat only meals and makes going to the bathroom a lil easier

Top Bottom