Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

Themachine01 said:
I couldnt agree more

Man you guys are thick headed. The illness that Georgie describes his girlfriend as having is serious and not something that should be taken lightly, especially by Georgie. Knowing that, why would he take on this challenge and then more than two months into it finnaly decide the responsability of his situation was too much for him to continue. He then tells us he is gonna post anyway. 1 week out he then bails on the contest completly and says he won't post pics either. Presented with the same situation, wouldn't you say at the beginnig that your life doesn't allow for the commitment that it would take to do the contest and youself justice? You know if you guys can't read between the lines and see the BS here...I don't know maybe I am in the fog and just not seeing the situatiion clearly :rolleyes:

So are you gonna post pics on Sunday too Machine? Threeway contest? :chomp:

JATCA69 said:
Man you guys are thick headed. The illness that Georgie describes his girlfriend as having is serious and not something that should be taken lightly, especially by Georgie. Knowing that, why would he take on this challenge and then more than two months into it finnaly decide the responsability of his situation was too much for him to continue. He then tells us he is gonna post anyway. 1 week out he then bails on the contest completly and says he won't post pics either. Presented with the same situation, wouldn't you say at the beginnig that your life doesn't allow for the commitment that it would take to do the contest and youself justice? You know if you guys can't read between the lines and see the BS here...I don't know maybe I am in the fog and just not seeing the situatiion clearly :rolleyes:

So are you gonna post pics on Sunday too Machine? Threeway contest? :chomp:

the question I asked that no one seems to be answering, is why the hell is it so important to you? Like I mentioned, I've had people on here, more than one, threaten my familys safety, another threatened to use my personal info to destroy me and my family, and the list goes on. Yet I never got as worked up as you are about a stupid contest, nor did anyone else on the board seem to give a fuck that this was being done to me

Jat, you kept your side of the deal and came out of the contest looking great bro. You live, you learn. People sometimes keep their words, sometimes they don't. All in all, i'm sure everyone here knows how seriously you took this contest and are in a way proud of your accomplishments. I don't know the whole story with George and i'm not sure that i want to. If he has a legit excuse for not finishing what he started, that is cool with me. I'm not going to judge him either way.

In the end what georgies does or doesn't do defines him, and what jatca does or doesn't do defines him. It has appeared for a while that georgie was going to be a no show in this, which is not overly surprising.

Now we get to see jatca and possibly some others. YAY! That's a good thing. Now maybe I can convince jatca to help this olde man get into much better shape. ;)

needsize said:
the question I asked that no one seems to be answering, is why the hell is it so important to you? Like I mentioned, I've had people on here, more than one, threaten my familys safety, another threatened to use my personal info to destroy me and my family, and the list goes on. Yet I never got as worked up as you are about a stupid contest, nor did anyone else on the board seem to give a fuck that this was being done to me

I did answer...post #448 :chomp:

JATCA69 said:
I did answer...post #448 :chomp:

ahh, didnt see that
doesnt matter to me about setting up a poll, those are the most recent pics I have, and my #1 priority is stepping on stage 20lbs heavier next fall So to that extent I cant take any time to diet, which means no new pics till then

I know where you are coming from Jat, i think some peeps here are only reading these last few pages and don't realize what brought this contest up to begin with.

Think about it guys if i were to talk trash about you or anyone else and then say that "there is no room for you in this iron game," you can't tell me you wouldn't say "prove it!" Peeps are already getting hot over the subject and it's between Jat and Georgie.

Georgie called Jat out, and Jat isn't looking for payback, he just wants him to back his mouth up, period! I think Georgie atleast owes Jatca that, and vise-versa!

All he has to do is post a pic like he originally planned. It' obvious some people back up what they say w/facts and others are just posers. Don't you wanna know who you can trust in our community, and who you can't trust?

Anyone can post a past or recent pic, it takes about a whole 30sec. So to say i CAN post on threads but have NO time to take a pic, to me is perplexing.

I'll say this again, "IT'S NOT LIKE THESE TWO LOST, OR GAINED SO MUCH SIZE IN THIS CONTEST THAT THEY CAN'T BACK UP THEIR WORDS!!"

There are so many good bro's here, I'm not even saying that Georgie isn't one of them, but let this be between Jat and Georgie. Let them take care of it, and in the end we will see won this contest.

Let me try to enlighten you. Let's say you were training the last 6 months for a big contest that you were excited about and at the last minute the promoters called off the contest. Would I care in the least? No. Would I understand that you would be angry and disappointed? Unless I was an idiot, of course I would. Just a little empathy would be nice.

for a contest and at the
needsize said:

NJRipped said:
Let me try to enlighten you. Let's say you were training the last 6 months for a big contest that you were excited about and at the last minute the promoters called off the contest. Would I care in the least? No. Would I understand that you would be angry and disappointed? Unless I was an idiot, of course I would. Just a little empathy would be nice.

for a contest and at the

and if georgie is actually going through all that with his girlfriend, then I think some empathy in his direction would be nice as well

needsize said:
and if georgie is actually going through all that with his girlfriend, then I think some empathy in his direction would be nice as well

I agree 100% Its only A D@mn Contest.

RADAR

Top Bottom