Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie's guide to EF

The_Green_Scarab said:
you gotta warn them about BBF

you also forgot getting "hammied", as in getting lump amounts of K taken away by admin.
again.. i tried to stay away from anything that was specific to any one user.. we could do volumes if we started getting into people individually.. we gotta leave some stuff for the noobs to just figure out on their own.

I figured what I put up there would give them a head start and eliminate some of the initial confusion.

TheOak01 said:
bro you left the best group of all out

your even part of it ya whore

SWV 4 life
fuck that shit dude, I do not claim membership in that group

JerseyArt said:
You were like a brother to me once Gambino

A bro there

bor i'm just trying to get a feel for the definition of the word. I'm trying to get you some glory and recognition. would this be correct:

godel is to jerseyart like mexican is to Monocle

The thread is stuck. As it should be for a bit.

Note: Lestat was mistaken slightly when discussing Moderators. While his defintion was accurate, he failed to mention that Elite Moderators often have supernatural abilities and can bend time and space.

He is forgiven.

Funny shit.

I think there must be so many alters here.

Lestat, you got off to a bad start with me but this thread scored you some points.

Allon said:
Funny shit.

I think there must be so many alters here.

Lestat, you got off to a bad start with me but this thread scored you some points.
thanks man.

Top Bottom