Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie's guide to EF

Lestat said:
that can also be a secondary purpose of bumping, to just bump something you agree with. A more common technique is quoting the post and adding just a . of your own. It bumps the thread and re-states the material you are agreeing with.

ahh, thanks for that :rose:
i don't feel bad about it anymore... :)

wow good post. I don't understand everything still, but it certainly shed some light on some terms I have seen used but had no clue what people were talking about.

SacStateHornet said:
wow good post. I don't understand everything still, but it certainly shed some light on some terms I have seen used but had no clue what people were talking about.
thanks man! If you have any other questions, let me know and I can help out.

You've likely seen a billion ads for platinum service.. try it out.. you get to view chicks galleries (cool pics) and you get more PM space... no ads... and you get to drop bombs :)

Go Plat!

I don't see why you need to. you can read and post without paying anything. 10 bucks a month isn't cheap for a college student, that is half a phone bill. Is there are real reason to buy it? Do you get the secrets of mail order success? I had asked a question about that on another forum, I need to see if anyone replied.

Lestat said:
thanks man! If you have any other questions, let me know and I can help out.

You've likely seen a billion ads for platinum service.. try it out.. you get to view chicks galleries (cool pics) and you get more PM space... no ads... and you get to drop bombs :)

Go Plat!

Brown noser.

JerseyArt said:
go-del - (`go-dell)
adj.
1. existing in a state of, or possessing, excessive gayness.
2. the quality of surpassing mere gayness.
3. of or relating to an overabundance of gayitude

etymology:
derived from an EF flame war, wherein handle "GoldenDelicious" was maliciously suggested as a substitute for "Gay"; it was thereafter shortened to Godel in an attempt to hasten its adoption by the general user community.
HEY :lmao: you cheeky bastard!! :D i didnt see this!! :D

anyway, jerseybor, whats funny is that if you said "oh, thats so godel", no one would know wtf you meant. if *I*, on the other hand, said "oh, that is so JA" everyone would know straight away that we were talking about 2 swashcockling dickfighters playing Hide the Salami..

Top Bottom