Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

I also want to add, he didn't have a camera when this started,and he probably doesn't have one now, sure it might take 30 secs to post a pic, but if it was me, i'm not gonna run around everywhere looking for a camera when there's more important matters at hand!

So i say once more ..let it go.

RADAR

RADAR said:
I agree 100% Its only A D@mn Contest.

RADAR

hey Georgie , if your is going through some rough times, then my consolences to you and your girlfriend. I wish you all the best and I hope all becomes well in time with your life.

The problem that I have is that I trusted your description of events to the health status of your girlfriend. I believed , by your own words, that she was being hospitalized and in need of constant attention while out of the hospital. If this is the correct situation then I would agree that the contest is toally meaningless and that life has a strange way of changing people's plans. Then I believed that she had developed a serious heart condition. Maybe her life was at stake. I didn't really know for sure but that doesn't matter. I would just wish you the best and prayers for your girlfriend.

But then I read this dealing with the mental state of both you and your girlfriend.

GEORGIE24 said:
your not alone buddy! dont you just hate when you have to use ALOT of energy to pin her down? i know bro mine goes wild. i have nail marks all over the place from this woman. her mom is prescribed valium 10mg 3 x a fucking day. now i see where the comotion started. i was fumbling around the kitchen when i found the pill bottle. what kind of person is prescribed valuim max dose 3x a day?? i hate her family with a passion. they air there emotional dirty laundry constantly and threaten once and a while. i just ignore them completely now. i have not uttered a word to her mom in over 16 months.

This description of your girlfriend sounds as if she is just fine and doing more then well physically. This is totally contrary to the previous description of her health. What also surprises me is that you didn't know that your girlfriend was prescribed valium 3 times a day?? If you are monitoring her condition, how did you not know what medications she is taking?

I won't go into this any further but it appears that you created a facade in which people became sympathetic and remorseful of you and your girlfriend's health situation. Then by your own admission you wrote a post that indicated 100% otherwise. Basically it looks as if you destroyed peoples trust in your word and played with thier feelings. Now very few are showing you remose because a cumulonimbus cloud of confusion is hanging over you and your girlfriend's status.

If this is not the case then could you clear the situation up? The physical and mental health status of you and your girlfriend is more on my concern and not your participation in the contest.

Last edited:
Ok, lets drop it. I have made my case. Georgies own posts speak for themselves.

Sorry Radar. You have always had my back and I appreciate it (Poland and others). I respect you and understand.

Needsize thank you for reading #448 and understanding. I in no way mean to downplay such serious matters. I know your bulking right now ( I have read your posts) If you would like to post that one and do a poll just for shits and giggles, I'm cool with that.

Georgie, good luck with everything. I hope you realize I tried to help. If you don't think so then maybe you and others should read through this thread.

Wish me luck. I take photos tomorow at 9:00 am.

JATCA69 said:
Ok, lets drop it. I have made my case. Georgies own posts speak for themselves.

Sorry Radar. You have always had my back and I appreciate it (Poland and others). I respect you and understand.

Needsize thank you for reading #448 and understanding. I in no way mean to downplay such serious matters. I know your bulking right now ( I have read your posts) If you would like to post that one and do a poll just for shits and giggles, I'm cool with that.

Georgie, good luck with everything. I hope you realize I tried to help. If you don't think so then maybe you and others should read through this thread.

Wish me luck. I take photos tomorow at 9:00 am.

Best of Luck to you Jatca. But I'll post on this subject one last time as I don't think you viewpoint should be dropped. I think your viewpoint should be understood fully.
Sometimes people will paint a picture of hopelessness and strife because they really are going through some hell in thier life. Maybe you are posting because you really want someone to talk to. I don't know what your situation is but that's up to you to shed some light on it.

I have an icq of 4490392 if you use that
I have an aim of indyimapalass ( I just bought an 04 impala ss pacecar that I love)
my email is [email protected]

If you wish to speak in a closed session I am all ears.

JATCA69 said:
Well I am back from my shoot and will post very soon...as soon as I figure out how to do it. Any help?

Got a scanner?
Can you put then in your gallery?
Or Email them to me & i'll post em for you.

RADAR

OK...ok I guess I should have waited a bit before saying I was ready to post...First I have to get something to eat (before I pass out) then I will go oer to a friends to help me with this cd I have of the shots. Some are on cd which come up no prob but the ones I wanna post are on dvd (because of the file size) and they are not comming up. No worries though I will post tonight. Are we still doing the poll w/ Needsize or is this gonna be a one man show? Radar thanks for your help...hope I didn't piss you off to much with all my ranting and raving.

JATCA69 said:
OK...ok I guess I should have waited a bit before saying I was ready to post...First I have to get something to eat (before I pass out) then I will go oer to a friends to help me with this cd I have of the shots. Some are on cd which come up no prob but the ones I wanna post are on dvd (because of the file size) and they are not comming up. No worries though I will post tonight. Are we still doing the poll w/ Needsize or is this gonna be a one man show? Radar thanks for your help...hope I didn't piss you off to much with all my ranting and raving.

No problem my man!

RADAR

Top Bottom