Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JATCA Vs. Georgie (EF ROUND III)

RADAR said:
Read!~ again my post! Right now this is the last thing on Georgies mind!
Its just a contest, there are more serious matters here.
I've seen his situtation and i don't blame him one bit!

RADAR

C'mon bro, anyone has 30 seconds to post a pic, he knew what he was doing. It's not like he lost or gained 20lbs from the time he started talking trash, so he should just show us what he has, we already know he got in over his head.

Like I said before, it is easy to claim to be the man behind a computer, but when you call someone out you better be able to back that sh*t up.

If I called Jat or anyone out on this board I would post my sh*t(and have done so already) as soon as I could to keep my honor and integrity.

I'm glad for these contest, to me it lets me see who actually knows what they are talking about and it gives me confidence on who I can trust w/ any questions I have on real important matter regarding AAS use, diet and nutrition, and my overall health and well-being,etc.

Keep up the good work Jatca, Satch, JA and the so many others here who go out of there way to show us that they know what they are talking about and aren't afraid to prove it! :)

If he has time and will to post on the board, then he has time and will to take a pic and upload it.

Jatca, I know you have worked hard let me be the first to congratulate you! Georgie, you need to be there for your GF. You need to be her strength, if you fall apart it will hurt her. I have read you and Carth's posts, wouldn't wish this on anyone, most don't or couldn't understand. You can overcome this, be strong!

Keep it up, and these constests will no longer be allowed!

RADAR

Last edited by a moderator:
bw1 said:
Jatca, I know you have worked hard let me be the first to congratulate you! Georgie, you need to be there for your GF. You need to be her strength, if you fall apart it will hurt her. I have read you and Carth's posts, wouldn't wish this on anyone, most don't or couldn't understand. You can overcome this, be strong!

Bro...you still don't get it? YGPM :chomp:

Reactions: bw1
RADAR said:
Read!~ again my post! Right now this is the last thing on Georgies mind!
Its just a contest, there are more serious matters here.
I've seen his situtation and i don't blame him one bit!

RADAR

Fair enough RADAR. I could care less either way. And i dont know what the situation is all about with georgie, i am outta the loop. I am just saying that it would cause a lot less comotion if he just simply finished the contest through, and end this whole nonsense. I dont see what the problem is, georgie has been around and posting on many posts I saw him the other day, I dont think that it would hurt him to post up on the comp day either? If he is going to be posting anyways, might as well post up on your thread, thats all I am thinking. But again, I dont know the whole story either, so maybe it is to much for him to post. Either way georgie is a good bro in my book, just wish he would follow through on his word before this thread takes a plummit down the drain, which is probably what will happen if he is still posting come contest day, but dosent post on here about the contest. Either way life goes on, its just not cool to see another falmefest and contest go down the shitter.

jatca69 - I can solve all of this. I'll take you on! :) LOL The last minute challenger from outta no where. Like my 6' 200 lb 14% bf even has a chance!
Just thought I'd lighten things up a little in here. :)

capn said:
jatca69 - I can solve all of this. I'll take you on! :) LOL The last minute challenger from outta no where. Like my 6' 200 lb 14% bf even has a chance!
Just thought I'd lighten things up a little in here. :)

Well post'em up...you want me to wait till tuesday so you can get ready? :chomp:

JATCA69 said:
Well post'em up...you want me to wait till tuesday so you can get ready? :chomp:

LMAO - Sure, you just tell where I can find enough juice to get myself in shape by Tuesday :) LOL

Top Bottom