Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie's guide to EF

Lumberg said:
TTIUWOP--add that abbreviation, even I didn't know that one when it came up (though I knew the full version)

also fucktards who quote a whole long-ass post just to add one line at the bottom should be band
can you define that for me man.. i must be a noob

Lestat said:
15. "bumped" - but posting a new post on a thread it "bumps" it up to the top of the first page of the forum. Very usefull when you want to get more replies, or find a really old thread you'd like people to see again. Excessive bumping can lead to threads being "locked" or users be "band."

this is a great post

now i feel a little silly for replying "bump^^^" on a couple of threads
i actually thought it meant to agree with someone else's post.... :rolleyes:

Yasmina said:
this is a great post

now i feel a little silly for replying "bump^^^" on a couple of threads
i actually thought it meant to agree with someone else's post.... :rolleyes:
that can also be a secondary purpose of bumping, to just bump something you agree with. A more common technique is quoting the post and adding just a . of your own. It bumps the thread and re-states the material you are agreeing with.

Lestat said:
that can also be a secondary purpose of bumping, to just bump something you agree with. A more common technique is quoting the post and adding just a . of your own. It bumps the thread and re-states the material you are agreeing with.

Top Bottom