Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie's guide to EF

Lestat,

Awesome post orb!

Maybe you'll add these to your guide then I'll send this guide out to all our members. Here's a few

Plats
Troll
Tool
Maing
Mang
Elite Moderators (as opposed to just Moderators)
Gallery
EliteFitness.com Secure Email
Thread
Plat Chat
Plat Search - Google Search
ExpertPCSupport.com

Anything else need to be added here?

Yours in sport,

George $pellman

PS: I am real goddammit.

George Spellwin said:
Lestat,

Awesome post orb!

Maybe you'll add these to your guide then I'll send this guide out to all our members. Here's a few

Plats
Troll
Tool
Maing
Mang
Elite Moderators (as opposed to just Moderators)
Gallery
EliteFitness.com Secure Email
Thread
Plat Chat
Plat Search - Google Search
ExpertPCSupport.com

Anything else need to be added here?

Yours in sport,

George $pellman

I'll add all of those today

Thanks broly,

Better add broly too. How about:

knowledgeable vet - trusted vet
source
source post

George Spellwin said:

LOL

Here Lestat here's a start:

Plats:Tools
Troll: someone who baits others with inflammatory comments
Tool:George Spellwin
Maing,Mang: creative misspelling of "Man," meant to sound like how some hispanic people say it
Elite Moderators (as opposed to just Moderators):even bigger tools than regular Mods
--added one here--
Admins: the biggest Tools in the drawer
---
Gallery:collection of pictures each member can have; you have to be plat to view them full-size. Lots of hot chicks in there.
EliteFitness.com Secure Email:How to buy steroids.
Thread:aka Topic, a series of posts following a certain topic of discussion (in theory, at least) sort of the internet equivalent of a conversation
Post:a single response; smallest subdivision; in speech the equivalent of one statement in a conversation
PM:private Message, like email just for this board
Plat Chat:geigh
Plat Search - Google Search: You need to be plat to do a thorough search of all these Fora have to offer. Google search vs. Plat search is like a tricycle vs. a Ferrari
ExpertPCSupport.com: URL you can use to browse the forums so your IT snoopers don't think you're on Fitness discussion Board all day. Only available to Plats.

See if you can tell the serious ones from the jokes!

Lumberg said:
LOL

Here Lestat here's a start:

Plats:Tools
Troll: someone who baits others with inflammatory comments
Tool:George Spellwin
Maing,Mang: creative misspelling of "Man," meant to sound like how some hispanic people say it
Elite Moderators (as opposed to just Moderators):even bigger tools than regular Mods
--added one here--
Admins: the biggest Tools in the drawer
---
Gallery:collection of pictures each member can have; you have to be plat to view them full-size. Lots of hot chicks in there.
EliteFitness.com Secure Email:How to buy steroids.
Thread:aka Topic, a series of posts following a certain topic of discussion (in theory, at least) sort of the internet equivalent of a conversation
Post:a single response; smallest subdivision; in speech the equivalent of one statement in a conversation
PM:private Message, like email just for this board
Plat Chat:geigh
Plat Search - Google Search: You need to be plat to do a thorough search of all these Fora have to offer. Google search vs. Plat search is like a tricycle vs. a Ferrari
ExpertPCSupport.com: URL you can use to browse the forums so your IT snoopers don't think you're on Fitness discussion Board all day. Only available to Plats.

See if you can tell the serious ones from the jokes!

Had to bomb you for this one bro - sorry for the tough love.

George, I updated the list. Go ahead and use this as a guide for all memebers.

(can you hook me up with a kickback, karma? etc?)

Top Bottom