Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie's guide to EF

Lumberg said:
Classic example of trolling! And you got caught in my net!

Why call our Mods, Admins, Platinum Members, and me tools? What's that about?

Lumberg said:
Lests: you forgot to close a parenthesis in the Plat Search explanation.
thanks man, i never proof read so I am terrible with typos.. Im a writer, not an editor.

George Spellwin said:
talk to me about publishing this as the official EF newbie guide... what do we need to do to get it there... do I get my name on the by line?

George Spellwin said:

I'm just making a joke of the whole plats vs. nonplats mentality; how being plat is promoted as being superior. I was just reversing the grading system.

Hey if I can laugh off being bombed I would think you could laugh something like that off!

No hard feelings.

JC

Lumberg said:
I'm just making a joke of the whole plats vs. nonplats mentality; how being plat is promoted as being superior. I was just reversing the grading system.

Hey if I can laugh off being bombed I would think you could laugh something like that off!

No hard feelings.

JC

No hard feelings here either.

There's a lot of people dying to become a Platinum Member for the extra features, but for what ever reason, they don't want to invest in the price of a membership - even though it costs less than a movie and even though they spend hours here every day. So instead, these members try and mock the Platinum Members who support the site for everyone and keep us online. It's pretty tacky to slam the Platinum Members, Mods, and Admins when these members make the free memberships (like yours) possible. I gave you a free Platinum trial once, and there's nothing wrong if you decide it's not for you. But don't belittle those who support our community because you covet what they have.

George Spellwin said:

There's a lot of people dying to become a Platinum Member for the extra features, but for what ever reason, they don't want to invest in the price of a membership - even though it costs less than a movie and even though they spend hours here every day. So instead, these members try and mock the Platinum Members who support the site for everyone and keep us online. It's pretty tacky to slam the Platinum Members, Mods, and Admins when these members make the free memberships (like yours) possible. I gave you a free Platinum trial once, and there's nothing wrong if you decide it's not for you. But don't belittle those who support our community because you covet what they have.
George, I know you're busy and you don't read every thread, but wherever appropriate, I let people know the advantages of being plat. Like I said that was a joke, and I don't consider Plats inferior to me. If it weren't for a special circumstance in my life I would certainly be plat, and I reserve the right to take you up on your offers at any time.

the thread is fine. stick it for a while, then let it sink, then bump it from time to time.

but an actual guide? no.

jackangel said:
the thread is fine. stick it for a while, then let it sink, then bump it from time to time.

but an actual guide? no.
its a must read

George Spellwin said:

Top Bottom