Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Janet Jackson

Lobo - do you really think that she used anavar so this look is not attainable naturally? :bawling: Would she risk her voice changing from the anavar? I thought changing up my training syle from bb type to whatever she does might motivate me again. I thought it would be easier to attain instead of continually being disapointed with trying for the fitness competitor look.

debu......nooooo u can do it naturally. there are lots of women on this board that have gotten amazing bods naturally. dont cry hun!!:)

sassy LMAO.... u did sound like u were doing a vh1 special!! that shit was funny!. ohhhh its u !!

now.... Janet Jackson is my all time FAVVVVVV!! and i absolutely adore her body. i think she looks beautiful.....but when i saw her in with the freakin 6 pack i thought **anavar** right away! buttttttt nobody knows and personally i could care less if shes on roids, had her nose, cheeks, breasts etc......done...... she looks wonderful. more power to her!!

You can definitely get a 6 pack WITHOUT using any AS. I'm almost there (even without thermos) and I've got two friends who are there and are natural. A lot does depend on your genetics though, I've been told I have freaky abs cause even at 19.5% body fat I had abs. :D

poppa lobo......... do u think gh is only beneficial for women in their 30's or would it be good for women in their 20's too? and how would u stack gh/anavar? im assuming gh accompanied by ox would be better than gh or anavar alone?

enlighten us....... :)

KBgrl said:
poppa lobo......... do u think gh is only beneficial for women in their 30's or would it be good for women in their 20's too? and how would u stack gh/anavar? im assuming gh accompanied by ox would be better than gh or anavar alone?

enlighten us....... :)
KB that is what supergirl is doing and she had awesome results:) Gonna do it too;)

Cool thread. I think Janet AS SHE APPEARS at the moment has got a great body. Definitely something to drool over. I personally don't believe any vocalist female would risk their voice with something even as mild as Anavar. However, if I had the financial means that Janet Jackson had, I would go for a maximum of surgery and a minimum of dieting. Dieting hurts a lot more and for a lot longer than most surgery!

It is a waste of energy to speculate on what drugs she may or may not have used. AAS would be out of the running in my opinion. Creatine/thermogenics/clen/DNP/ resrticted carbs/personal trainer and chef/ weight training.....without a doubt she has tried many of these things. But even Janet Jackson has to battle with carb urges, PMS (if she has enough body fat), eating disorders, huge amount of pressure to appeal on camera, and of course, post surgical complications. In other words, don't discount the hard work she has put into that body and performance. Just ask Oprey. All the money on the world won't make it easier to stay young, attractive and sexy.

Perhaps we would be better off if we set goals that didn't depend on money, youth, or sexiness??

Top Bottom