Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Janet Jackson

Debu

I hope I don't upset anyone for asking this...but I really admire the physique of Janet Jackson. I know most everyone on this board lifts really hard and heavy and probably does not like that look. But right now I feel it's what I would like to achieve. So in all your professional opinions, do you have any idea on the dieting and training style needed to achieve this look?

Awesome, Spatterson!! This one is going on the fridge!!!

I recently saw her in concert..her physique is crazy hard...she was tight and lean everywhere...great set of abs!! She has come a long way from a few years back...

Janet's been up and down a few times - if you recall the "Whatchu takin about Willis?" days, she was a little round. Even back to the JJ Walker days. She leaned out, went to the black bra look on the "Black Cat" video and made us all very jealous in the that video where she's galavanting around on the beach with her hair up in the ripped jeans. I would PAY MONEY to get that look! But then did you see her in the Nutty Professor movie w/ Eddie Murphy. Looking a little Rubenesque there. Then out she comes w/ the 6 pack and more new attitude with her latest album release. (I feel like I"m doing a VH1 - Biography... LOL!) So yea, if you can show me someone who can make those changes naturally, I'll be massively impressed. However I am impressed with a girl well into her 30s who can look that way. I'm sure she's got quite the stable of resources to help with that look.
Still impressed tho! I hope she can stay on this side of that line between wel- maintained and well-preserved....!

WarLobo said:
If any of you think she all nat, well, think again. Anavar (lite), GH, and a full time training staff can do wonders for anyone.

hehe... i made a post about her plastic surgery fetish, but deleted it... i personally believe this woman has been under the knife more times than her brother...

but much respect to her as a preformer... (not as a songstress, her voice aint all that, but she can put on a show like nobody's business...)

yeah..you don't want to take away from her hard work, because at the end of the day she is the one who made those changes to her body...but millions of dollars, a chef, assistants, trainers, and tons of time to work out kind of tips the scales in her favor.

She has def struggled with her weight through the years (as outlined by sassy69) but she is lookin fine now.

Top Bottom