Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Janet Jackson

Ok, assuming she is natural, what type of training and diet do you think is required for this type of physique?

My problem isn't the abs but the hips!!! I try NOT to squat(please don't flame me!!!) to keep my booty in proportion.

Debu said:
Ok, assuming she is natural, what type of training and diet do you think is required for this type of physique?

My problem isn't the abs but the hips!!! I try NOT to squat(please don't flame me!!!) to keep my booty in proportion.

its going to take MAJORRRRRRR squatting for ur ass to get out of proportion....... its not going to bet "big" with squats.....

squats lunges leg press........ cardio (interval training is good)
clean diet........ :)

Whatever she's doing or not doing, I think it's refreshing to see female stars with some muscle. I think Madonna looks good as well. I hope the trend catches on to the general public, and they learn that thin does not necessarily = fit.

It's caught on with me! That's my goal.

KB-whenever I start squatting more I can't get my pants on, and worse it makes my waist thicker too. Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Building the muscle underneath the fat just makes me look fatter. As far as cardio goes, I have to do 90min to 2hrs to actually start dropping fat and that's just too much to keep up permanantly.

i heard several years ago that she works out at least three times a day! whew! i wish i could live in the gym, but i have bills to pay! i definately have to throw her some props though for attaining a body like that! she has worked really hard! even if she has had some surgeries! shyt...if i had a ton of money...i would too! (i heard she had her bottom ribs removed to get a smaller waist line....can you even do that??) go on jj....keep up the good work!

Rib removal...

It's possible to have the bottom two "floating" ribs removed on either side, as these have no costotransverse joints (ie, they don't attach to the sternum), and end in the muscular abdominal wall. The floating ribs partially protect your kidneys, however, and I cannot imagine how painful that type of plastic surgery would be... certainly no training or dancing around while you were recovering.

HTH,
-Ceebs.

spatterson my pc wont open the cutting diet link ..can u please copy and paste it to me hun? i really wanna see it

Re: Rib removal...

Ceebs said:
It's possible to have the bottom two "floating" ribs removed on either side, as these have no costotransverse joints (ie, they don't attach to the sternum), and end in the muscular abdominal wall. The floating ribs partially protect your kidneys, however, and I cannot imagine how painful that type of plastic surgery would be... certainly no training or dancing around while you were recovering.

HTH,
-Ceebs.

"Floating ribs" that was a question on Millonaire last night!!!

Now any other suggestions on training style and diet other than plastic surgery????

OK I just read the cover story about Janet Jackson in last month's Ebony mag (I was at the dentist office.) They asked her if she had a rib or something removed to get those abs. She said its genetics -- she doesn't really do much -- just trains sometimes and watches her diet. MY ASS.

This chick has been chubby her whole life and has gotten lean & blown up 2x -- you CANNOT tell me a little diet & exercise gets her the 6 pack at age 35.

Anyway, I just thougth it was interesting to read this stuff in a mag - I would think she would just stay away from saying anything or at least say she follows a killer training program.

Sassy69 said:
OK I just read the cover story about Janet Jackson in last month's Ebony mag (I was at the dentist office.) They asked her if she had a rib or something removed to get those abs. She said its genetics -- she doesn't really do much -- just trains sometimes and watches her diet. MY ASS.

This chick has been chubby her whole life and has gotten lean & blown up 2x -- you CANNOT tell me a little diet & exercise gets her the 6 pack at age 35.

Anyway, I just thougth it was interesting to read this stuff in a mag - I would think she would just stay away from saying anything or at least say she follows a killer training program.

hahaha..... yea that was pretty stupid of her to say.... she has been chubby all her life..... but damnnnnnnnn is she fiiiiiine NOW!! :p luv her!

Top Bottom