Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Janet Jackson

Sassy69 said:
OK I just read the cover story about Janet Jackson in last month's Ebony mag (I was at the dentist office.) They asked her if she had a rib or something removed to get those abs. She said its genetics -- she doesn't really do much -- just trains sometimes and watches her diet. MY ASS. ...

I love it when stars say stuff like that. A lot of the older stars always deny having had any work done on their drum-tight faces...they say "I just drink a lot of water..."

Yeah RIIIGHT! They might be drinking water, but if they think anyone's going to believe that's the ONLY thing they're doing, then they're smokin' something else entirely :evil:

Last edited:
I took a look at it - its good stuff, but not rocket science. She could come here & get that same info for free. Let's not forget that her most recent ex-husband, Rene Elizondo(?) was also a trainer - so I'm guessing he's well-versed in the miracles of exercise science (& chemistry)...

Top Bottom