Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its Saturday Bishes...

Dude I'm glad I'm not a parent, cause i would be talking smart ass shit the whole game, man being a ref would suck at one of those games cause of smart asses like us.
Hopefully You don't have to pay that fine bro.

Yeah I have a real problem when the ref allows pushing! Especially when it is a boy pushing my girl!
I don't care that much about the money, then the coach chewed the refs a** after I got the ref fired up after the game. The ref was like calling me out... I am not a giant but for a 40+YO I could pound his a**
I forgot to ask the coach what happened when I saw him at practice!

Yeah I have a real problem when the ref allows pushing! Especially when it is a boy pushing my girl!
I don't care that much about the money, then the coach chewed the refs a** after I got the ref fired up after the game. The ref was like calling me out... I am not a giant but for a 40+YO I could pound his a**
I forgot to ask the coach what happened when I saw him at practice!

my wife does the yelling. . .i'm just the (44 y/o) muscle standing in the corner. :)

my wife does the yelling. . .i'm just the (44 y/o) muscle standing in the corner. :)

The stupid ref was even letting the other team substitue on our throw in! I was in total amazement.

The stupid ref was even letting the other team substitue on our throw in! I was in total amazement.

our refs are usually kids. . .they know how to play but they're not the greatest ref's. . .we don't give them much crap. . .they're trying. . .and learning. . .i'm pleased that they feel passionate enough about the game to voluteer their time to ref/work with the younger kids. . .

our refs are usually kids. . .they know how to play but they're not the greatest ref's. . .we don't give them much crap. . .they're trying. . .and learning. . .i'm pleased that they feel passionate enough about the game to voluteer their time to ref/work with the younger kids. . .

The sideline refs were kids but the head ref was in his late 20's/early 30's, This guy played soccer for the local college. He knows the game just chose to ignore the rules!

And i hear you about the younger refs I don't yell at them. But this guy was a tool. Just think of Dr. Sketch officiating a game!

The sideline refs were kids but the head ref was in his late 20's/early 30's, This guy played soccer for the local college. He knows the game just chose to ignore the rules!

sometimes they seem to "ignore" things for the benefit of the "flow of the game", etc. . .but i am of the opinion that the fundamentals (e.g., adherence to the basic rules and regs) is every bit as important as the physical part of the game. . .guess you gotta remind them once in a while. . .and when they're tools, you probably have to remind them a little more often. . .like i said. . .my wife takes care of that stuff. . .i just stand behind her. . .looking wide. . .so i'm sure that they're paying attention. :)

I'm not doing anything special.

Just carrying on with the typical str8 lifestyle.
Typical my ass... Hey isnt' the -wagon on- cycle start soon...
U probably are better off health wise just plain keepin her st8 there too.
Not tryin to be Dr. Phil...
Didn't wanna touch that LSU Florida game, never can tell SEC what is gonna go down.
Oh and like the Saints for K, even w/out Shockey.

whats your major
Integral Psych.. on the Coasts, Denver too, but not so much in the Heartland.
Finish in December, then more education Chris 302001 style, except not picking lights out as specialty. However, one thing Chris and I do have similar philosophically is non toe suckage... lol.
Have a good weekend Arabian. How is online dating going?

Im waiting on the humane society to call me this morning so i can go pick up my new kitty. still undecided on a name, but bauser and smokey are in the cards so far.

i spent a few hours earlier this morning unpacking and i got the entire den finished, everything put away and the room is vacuumed. so i feel productive thus far.

feeling shakey and nauseated right now though. time to eat some oatmeal for breakfast.
Dude you are always in motion weekend with establishing order, good thing though is Doogie seems to be neat freak as well. Love the profile pic... back pack and hooded sweatshirts are the shit now that Fall has arrived. Feeling productive is a big thing for The Couch Queen. Couch time only seems appropriate after putting everything where it belongs. Axioms of life yo... lol
Only Forum I have ever been with here, but dude, Cats get more love here than in Ancient Egypt.
Just Sayin

Top Bottom