Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its Saturday Bishes...

Tits and ass, what else is there to think of?:confused: No cawk jokes bastards!
I'm thinkin you are more of a boob guy over ass...
Pass on sayin -Javier, Your Coffee shop Connection,
Is trying to tempt your tummy with the taste of nuts and honey- :chomp:
lol

Oh yeah!!! Its sweet and salty at the same time! How long until you cake is done because I got the frosting ready!!! OH wait do we need to invite chris too?

First off... your avi is HAWT. I mean that in a very non-mo way. :)

Now to answer your question, we will be headed out in a minute to hit the pool at the gym, then get the Old Man the refills for his eyes (good thing my titties glow in the dark *NARF*) and finally it will be The Texas State Fair. I can't wait to sample the year's gastronomic creation that won the "best new fried dish" award. Last year it was fried cookie dough.

I am still trying to figure out how they made fried coke.

just doing a little work. . .gotta get some bills out so i can get paid for all this crap. . .tomorrow is my son's b-day. . .the big oh-three. . .mine's on wednesday and my wife asked if she could give me my present tonight. . .i said "sure, but that doesn't give you absolution on wednesday". . .she said "no problem" then grabbed my junk. . .gonna be a good day tater :)

Whats up Arial! Have a great Sat! Go Mizu!
Hangover is going away, might make it to the gym for the second time in almost 2 months haha
Going to my 9yo soccer game. Hopefully this time I wont have to yell at the ref. Atleast she wasn't embarrased. I wonder if they are going to ask me to pay the $50 fine?
Dude I'm glad I'm not a parent, cause i would be talking smart ass shit the whole game, man being a ref would suck at one of those games cause of smart asses like us.
Hopefully You don't have to pay that fine bro.

Top Bottom